even cowboys get cell phone fades symposium

cyberPUNK

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the issue is the cell phone fades so much is the fact that the guy seems to carry an inordinate amount of shit in his pockets.

lol. if you've ever seen the EDC thread, a lot of solid waywters carry a ton of shiet in their pockets but they don't make stupid looking fades.

Biters haven't been on the bandwagon long enough to get them fades.

Remember the chuckleheads that used to carry around brass knuckles in their back pockets?

what is this...noobs attacking noobs week.

so the dude posted big pics [make them 640px wide or less all of you ]. his pants are sloppy by way of being too long.

but seriously? he has fades from carrying a cell phone, they look like real fades to me. what the fuck is the problem.

cyberPUNK shut the fuck up, or post some of these fantastic fits with your bag.

catchusforthefoxes we have seen enough of your fits recently to be able to readily disregard what you have to say.

Icarus while his misguided use of brassknuckles in the back pocket was well..misguided. tragicbliss did show supertalk how good diors could look way back in '06. so let us forgive the silly back pocket action on his otherwise beautiful new standards.

Wow, some of you guys need to put down the hatorade. Beside, who drew the line between a wallet fade being cool and a cellphone fade being a fashion faux-pas? Sure the multiple fades on the dude's fit might not be very aesthetically pleasing, but everybody ganging on him for that is just ridiculous

I always thought the point of raw denim was getting a more natural, authentic fade on the jeans. If you're going to be a little bitch about it and start putting your cellphone in an empty bag or hand-fold your starched honeycombs, you might as well go buy some pre-distressed true religions

Wow, some of you guys need to put down the hatorade. Beside, who drew the line between a wallet fade being cool and a cellphone fade being a fashion faux-pas? Sure the multiple fades on the dude's fit might not be very aesthetically pleasing, but everybody ganging on him for that is just ridiculous

I always thought the point of raw denim was getting a more natural, authentic fade on the jeans. If you're going to be a little bitch about it and start putting your cellphone in an empty bag or hand-fold your starched honeycombs, you might as well go buy some pre-distressed true religions

Precisely. Putting your cell phone in your bag to avoid fades is fucking with the Wabi-Sabi of it all. :eek:

PS, this conversation is dull as shit!

]

c'mon now this is stupid too. avoiding cellphone fades is not some diva shit. you're paying mad money for some jeans and you don't wait rectangles on your thighs.

^

i always carry a bag, 'cause i carry a lot of shit, so to me it just seems weird to use pockets, that's all. anyway, carrying a bag just for a phone is admittedly a bad idea, you're right.

where are the edc cats? they should be weighing in heavily on this topic, haha.

It comes down to preference, as far as the carrying aspect of it goes. If his best setup is to carry in his front pocket, let him do so. "Wabi sabi" also "encourages" this to make it more authentic. Personally I do not like the feel/look/asymmetry of a phone in my front pocket, so I backpocket carry.

To add another layer of EDC (a bag) for a phone IMO is overcarry and cumbersome. Minimalism, efficiency and convenience all favor pocket carry.

sorry bromatedawgson

edit: wow seriously though this is a dumb discussion. just neg him

catchusforthefoxes we have seen enough of your fits recently to be able to readily disregard what you have to say.

I would try to defend myself if I didn't know that my fits actually kind of suck...

And you can take stabs at me all you want, but the fact of the matter is the jeans are all wrong.

I'm done with this, shouldn't have even opened my mouth in the first place.

or 5 even

come at me

because i'm bored and the yankees games is type boring. and i'd like to thank markmont for being a wonderful test dummy

1. i'm sure he could decorate his hair with his phone

2. the rick ross beard is a splendid hiding spot form the jakes

3,4. breast pockets because boobies need protectin

5. CROTCH FADES!!!!!!!!!!!!1

6. Just throw it in the bag sayS the dream

7. ankle holster like huggy bear

2dvv5u.jpg

ejaculation man just came at you SPLASH!