Shit that _____ owns, that I covet

roy6

Deal with it. THis is american social mobility we're talking about here. Every soup kitchen bum has seeds of greatness within him.

And coming from someone who flaunts his connections: "my friend ROy says this, look at all the pwetty pictures of my friend," ain't that pretty rich???

Connections? Oh all right Mr. "I'm gonna have to check with Lynn Downey on that." "maybe my archive buddy at Levis has that info" or "Took a tour of Cone the other day and by the way, they don't just do this for anybody."

I am gonna start referring to you as Paul Connections or Paul C for short.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Kiya for owning self edge and his shitty looking shirts, Fuck Roy6 for living in my shitty city and having poorly fitting duck jackets only proper for the lowest of hooligans, fuck sidneylo for hanging out with all those no style asshats in his shitty book, fuck beatle for having shitty looking stacks on every pair of shitty jeans she owns, fuck youngpunch for winning shit no one even fucking wanted at the SUFUxSE raffle, fuck kiya again for getting us all those shitty tasting cupcakes, and fuck all you alden owners for buying those cheap ass boots that don't even fucking look cool.

FUCK!

Hey Youngpuch, I didn't know you won the raffle!

So yeah, fuck you! And the shitty, cardboard-like and unwearable Iron Heart jacket you will no doubt use said gift certificate for which I'll bet you'll get in the wrong size and then get mugged for by drunken soldiers from the military base.

fuck all of you for being able to buy new shit/

Poor guy! You should have stocked up on jeans when you were flush. Now you're stuck with that one crappy pair of 501 STF which seems to be all you own. At least, all I've ever seen you wear in your fit pics.

Roy since you posted I feel obligated to say a big fuck you for getting me to make you a cup of coffee then walking outside to enjoy the weather, I hope it rained on you by some stroke of bizarre Poseidon hate fury fate.

As a side note, fuck all of you with cool jobs that you enjoy that pay you better than my obviously superior coffee slinger job. Eat a dick.

-Calvin. (10)

cheapmuthafukr's "Cheapmuthafukr-ness"

what the FUCK is going on here :D

you fuckin fucknuts wearing ya completly de-fucked jawnz and look like fucking idiots,

... your fucking shit sucks and all of you fucking bobheads, which i +repped look not even close to fucking great,.... nuff said - period -

i fucking love this thread!

fuck you for this fucking fucked-up post of fuckeries, so fucking unfunny that i spat my fucking coffee all over my fucking lap...

fucking cunt.

• 3 weeks later...
You know what else, Fuck RingRing for just showing up on this board every once in a while and dropping denim knowledge. Fucking know-it-all. It's like he's trying to make us all look like amateurs.

On another note: Fuck him for not posting more often. Dammit.

2nd this notion. And then he has the nerve to be so humble about it.......lol

love that guy

No way man. Have you seen that "How many pairs of jeans do you own thread?" That shit is wack. This is like the second to worst thread.

One of these days I might be able to rep you roy.

If you rep him I'll just have to neg rep him for days on end to counterbalance all of your undeserved rep for being such an unstylish cunt. Also Roy your ROY's look like shit, eat a dick.

Your assuming when I said "rep" that it was going to be positive. I'd neg rep Roy all day long if I could.

• 2 weeks later...
Look roy6 I'm tired of your subtle pussy jibes you've been tossing my way everytime I post. You want to talk trash then talk trash to my face punk. Who the fuck are you anyway? I mean you show up here outta nowhere about 9 mo's ago acting like you're the grand poobah of the vintage fashion world with your creepy b/w pose pics in your $2000 three piece shit "vintage" wardrobe, some tub shots of '33s, old cowboy pics and a bunch of pretty boy glamour shots of yourself in "cool" urban settings. In other words you haven't contributed shit to this thread Then you go bumpin yer gums at anyone you think don't fit your lame idea of cool. A pack of hoods need to roll you up in a filthy piece of carpet and kick yer poke ass raw til you finally realize that you ain't all that!

. . . .

better watch out for those hoods roy...next thing you know, you're posing for a pretty boy WAYWT in some interesting new urban locale and you're gonna end up in somebody's trunk...

• 1 month later...

I saw that this thread had come back to life and that you had posted and just knew what I was in for.

Kudos on that one. Not the basic "so-and-so's yada yada yada is lame."