haptronic

i will be attending the party  

105 members have voted

1. 1. i will be attending the party

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

son im in space right now drunker than an irish baby in her mother's womb after getting my 120 dollar flight at 7pm upgraded to first class on the 5pm flight for free

suck my dicks.

see you all soon.

Alright, I'm coming.

Arrive SFO Friday night 9:30pm

I'm putting the details together right now, can't wait to see everyone again.

Someone please tell me where to buy a baseball ticket?

http://www.stubhub.com/san-francisco-giants-tickets/giants-vs-rockies-5-2-2010-894239/

section 144! if you have to buy in multiples, i think isabelle still needs a ticket and she'll pay you back cas she has no credit card i think

and stay in our dorm!

http://www.stubhub.com/san-francisco-giants-tickets/giants-vs-rockies-5-2-2010-894239/

section 144! if you have to buy in multiples, i think isabelle still needs a ticket and she'll pay you back cas she has no credit card i think

and stay in our dorm!

Just got two tickets row 6, and I'll take you up on that offer Sam

I am looking forward to all the shenanigans!

Any locals wanna do a sufu Bart trip together to kick the day off rather proper??? Wesley, where you at bluddddd???? Lol

Just a note to all attendees.

This year if you look like you're not handling your alcohol well Travis (the door guy) will throw you out.

I don't care who you are, how much rep you have, how much you spent on your flight, or how hot your tumblr is, you will be thrown out if you look like an 18 year old getting drunk for the first time.

Just a note to all attendees.

This year if you look like you're not handling your alcohol well Travis (the door guy) will throw you out.

I don't care who you are, how much rep you have, how much you spent on your flight, or how hot your tumblr is, you will be thrown out if you look like an 18 year old getting drunk for the first time.

what if my nudies are hella mint?

Sufu party has started... Billy, DUM, Sidney, Hap, Billy, OMC..

Everybody getting dumb at Dolores park already.