Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm digging the mix; wonder if they're going to be tossing copies of it in with online orders. Did they have the "Thanks for the Memory" pins for sale at NY?

Hope the anorak drops in the next few weeks, got caught in a combo of sleet/rain/hail on the way home from the gym today.

*was thinking, with what they've previewed/been leaked we're looking at

Porter (wallets/pencases)

Champion (coach jackets)

Northface (anorak)

Vans (duh)

Harmony Korine (decks)

collabos. Anything else?

maybe not mediocre, but as someone else already said, this is what all of j.roccs mixes sound like

This is fucking dumb. you know why it's fucking dumb? because thats the point of having a certain dj make a mix for you. who the fuck wants a mix that you don't know what your getting? STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS. Its the "World Famous Beat Junkie Sound" For the "World Famous Supreme Team".

and your ears are fucking retarded if you cant tell the calculation put into the mix, for instance, Beastie Boys "ITS THE NNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW" For the [highlight]Supreme Team (madlib x Karriem riggins)[/highlight] sample. just throwing in that [highlight]Supreme Team (madlib x Karriem riggins)[/highlight] sample for the Supreme mix is another. and there are plenty more. But what the hell am I explaining this shit to an uneducated dumb motherfucker such as yourself, cause you don't know shit.

here is a consolation prize for my rant

NaRqkxq1r3U

This is fucking dumb. you know why it's fucking dumb? because thats the point of having a certain dj make a mix for you. who the fuck wants a mix that you don't know what your getting? STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS. Its the "World Famous Beat Junkie Sound" For the "World Famous Supreme Team".

and your ears are fucking retarded if you cant tell the calculation put into the mix, for instance, Beastie Boys "ITS THE NNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW" For the [highlight]Supreme Team (madlib x Karriem riggins)[/highlight] sample. just throwing in that [highlight]Supreme Team (madlib x Karriem riggins)[/highlight] sample for the Supreme mix is another. and there are plenty more. But what the hell am I explaining this shit to an uneducated dumb motherfucker such as yourself, cause you don't know shit.

J Rocc is plenty talented at what he does. Its just sad to see that he keeps to the tired formula of what made him successful. When all you do is mix rare and not so rare soul samples, instrumentals of popular soul songs played by others, etc, and you have been doing this for 10+ years, your audience (me) grows tired and wants to hear you push it a little. When you dont do this, we (me) grow irritable and bitter and calls a spade a spade (racist) and says that your shit sucks.

Given that Supreme references an eclectic mix of music in their output and play just as an eclectic swath of music in their retail stores, it would/could have given J rocc ample chance to mix it up (pun intended) and not just rely on what is most comfortable.

You seem really psyched on hip hop. kudos for that but its kinda old news to beat the purist/soul drum.

Get a little more ignorant and open your mind to something else.

If you're not sayword I hope you're white.

[...] Did they have the "Thanks for the Memory" pins for sale at NY?

[...]

Harmony Korine (decks)

yes on the cherries buttons... although you should call them badges if you're going to pin one to your fishtail and ride around on your scooter. they cost a buck but buying one would be about as dumb as paying for a sticker.

i haven't heard anything about korine but there will be another artist's series.

Given that Supreme references an eclectic mix of music in their output and play just as an eclectic swath of music in their retail stores, it would/could have given J rocc ample chance to mix it up (pun intended) and not just rely on what is most comfortable.

i don't know the first thing about j rocc (clueless) but it sounds like they knew what they were going to get. it would be tricky to get a dj on board then tell him (sexist) what to play without insulting his "craft."

there are not too many djs (don't even ) that could accomplish what you're asking for, maybe smallchange and optimo i guess? unless you have other ideas.

anyway the important thing is that it says supreme on the sleeve

nobody else thinks that shell makes a-ron look pregnant? that's not a good sign

i don't know the first thing about j rocc (clueless) but it sounds like they knew what they were going to get. it would be tricky to get a dj on board then tell him (sexist) what to play without insulting his "craft."

there are not too many djs (don't even ) .......

nobody else thinks that shell makes a-ron look pregnant? that's not a good sign

answered in visual order:

mix is doo doo but mostly i like the way my words look on screen.

epic

sometimes i think aron looks like a puerto rican lesbian. Mostly he looks cool though.

edit:

the only doo doo thing is your thoughts on the mix

I feel conflicted. You're being kind of childishly defensive about a pretty run of the mill mix from a mass market hip hop dj (im going to go ahead and say this is sayword based on this alone). I'd like to take the bait, however being who you are and how I am, this could go on forever, having nothing to do with Supreme. It will anger many and entertain few.

I'm just going to call you names (pussy, fatty, nob, ass clown) and insult your taste in music (you most likely think Little Brother is good) and call it a day.