Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

shiiiiot, got a black salty t cuz they restocked and was in such a rush to checkout i didnt realize they had a white in L....if anyone wants to trade their WHITE for my BLACK size L, holla

just email them back, same shit happened to me, and they changed my order

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this is, is a J.Rocc mix with a box logo on it and the word Supreme in the title. Its the same mix he's been doing since the 90's. Its the one he does when he's not mixing that "hot, underground, fire" or "true school essentials".

so you don't like it? i got $15.01 on it haha

i'm surprised the die alone tee sold out before the motion logo and lee scratch perry shirts...

jawbreaker revival 2010... where's amo te so he can tell us how down he's been since bivouac?

are the canvas shoes out in the ny shop? jp webshop has them but not the us webshop.

yeah they are... think they were 58 or 68

riders jacket is super fitted - website measurements aren't that accurate. i tried on an xl and was barely able to button it. i'm fat, but aint THAT fat, ya know?

how was the quality of the jacket? was it thick/thin? looks like a nice jacket to throw on when mobbing on a supermoto.

was anyone surprised that the black baseball jersey sold out so fast? I tried to check out within 6 mins of the drop and it was sold out! then when i refreshed it said the page couldnt be displayed!! By the time i was able top i had to choose my backup colors :/ And the fucking crusaders varsity s/o!

im blaming the fucking canadians

Holla at me with a black baseball jersey or a navy crusaders in L.

Who ever said jrocc did this as some sort of throw-away mix is on some Stoops Muldune tip, there are some true winners on the shit, like that madlib sample on track 4.

[highlight]Stoops Mcgilucutty.[/highlight]

This is way better than the first seeing as this has been made in advance, where as the first was a mix he did live @ the harajuku store.

Still looking for that physical! 20 bills!