Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gimme... I don't need to lie down with my pants undone and a bodybuilder's hands on my crotch. Someone could walk in, and I don't need that kind of publicity.

Beatle... I know... pillow implants=hotness.

fuck q. again! how do you gusy make your sams stand up like taht? jesus cant get any of mine to do that,fuck

It's no biggie man... even my much lighter Evisus did just fine... Like he said, dry them so the legs are round, and you've got it.

my 710s are now dry and stiff as fuck. threw it in the dry for couple mins and put em on. Could not button the top button and they were too damn long for me. It said 36 on the tag but when i measured it, it was actually 37(thats after the soak haha). Gonna get it hem down 3.5 inches

to continue with the standing jeans...

Wash your jeans in hot water in the washing machine and you would have lost 2 inches. Soaking WILL NOT get rid of all the immediate shrinking.

Wash your jeans in hot water in the washing machine and you would have lost 2 inches. Soaking WILL NOT get rid of all the immediate shrinking.

correct, my 5000bk's did not shrink noticeably after a hot soak. Only after I gave them a hot machine wash on 60° (Celsius) did the inseam shrink like 2".

Exactly.

Plus Chard sed "a couple mins..."

DEF wont get any noticable shrinking out of them.

MY 710s, however, shrank a good two inches during a 5 hour hot soak.

But I dont have the 19 oz. Shouldve waited, but watever. Same shit.

Exactly.

Plus Chard sed "a couple mins..."

DEF wont get any noticable shrinking out of them.

MY 710s, however, shrank a good two inches during a 5 hour hot soak.

But I dont have the 19 oz. Shouldve waited, but watever. Same shit.

Jan, read first you bastard :P . i soaked mine from 2am to 7am. I threw it in the dryer on hot heat for couple mins after i hung dry it for 8 hrs

anyways i got them back today, gonna wear them fro about 1 month then soak them again

quick question....

i am about to pull the trigger on some 5000BKs from 2nd....sized down 1 to 29. i will hot soak and wash them straight away to get rid of all the shrinkage....my ideal inseam is 34 post-shrinkage.....what length should i ask 2nd to hem them to....?

quick question....

i am about to pull the trigger on some 5000BKs from 2nd....sized down 1 to 29. i will hot soak and wash them straight away to get rid of all the shrinkage....my ideal inseam is 34 post-shrinkage.....what length should i ask 2nd to hem them to....?

Probably only take 1" off. All of my Sam's have shrunk to 35", and that's without hemming. I don't have the BK's though, so someone with personal experience might want to suggest something.

Keep in mind when you get them that they take a few washes to fully shrink.

snap i just got my bks from 2nd and didnt know that they hem.

quick question....

you would think with the way stuff is fitting me il fluctuate between a 30 and 31 depending on the jeans i guess and if ive been running or not. i cant fit a 30 one wash sugar cane okinawa, yet my edwins are a 30

Probably only take 1" off. All of my Sam's have shrunk to 35", and that's without hemming. I don't have the BK's though, so someone with personal experience might want to suggest something.

Keep in mind when you get them that they take a few washes to fully shrink.

cheers....just ordered some size 5000BKs in 28 from 2nd....they are hemming them 1.5" for me.

I would have to disagree with those who compare the fit of the S0505xx and the S0710xx. I would def say the S0710xx is slimmer and has a smaller leg opening. I am thinking the 710's also have a slighty higher rise. I own both pairs and don't really wear the 505's as they are too uncomfortable.

As i'm 6'3" I prefer the 710 as they have a better fit throughout and don't cut off the blood supply to my manhood!!

I wanted to correct myself for saying the 710 has the same cut as the 505 (which is what it says on BiG's website). Here's what the description for the 710 on Sam's website says:

"Straight silhouette of thinness. (It is thinness which is close to samurai S0505XX)"

So I guess its close to the 505, but not identical. They also say the 505 cut was based on the 510-66.

Hope I didn't throw anyone offtrack. :o