Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Samurai going to release another slim/skinny fit like the S710 ? If not, I will pick up a pair of the 710's before arcs and tab is nolonger available

but bears doesn't ship international... that's what they told me last time i tried to get a pair of skulls :(

I just gave the link to Bears for measurement purposes...not for ordering from them.

Don't know if Sam is planning on releasing another skinny fit...but I would presume that they'll keep making the 710's...they're pretty popular. But their last release of the 310 is supposedly the last pair produced with the old arcs & tabs, so if that's what you want, get them now.

Also, if you can find a pair in your size, the 0505's were the same cut as the 710's, but with a zip-fly.

anyone with 710xx's, what is the post soak final measurements of the leg opening?

waist sz. 30 or 29?

and is there any chance in me finding a new pair these days?

On size 30 the hem is exactly 18cm and thats about 7.1". I've hot soaked mine and after that I did one hot wash in machine before wearing them so I guess not much shrinkage left. Though I've worn them for about 60 - 90 days in total before this measurement... :)

Quick question..

I bought the S0500's in a 29, had APC's in a 31, but found them a little too loose to my liking.. Should i just exchange them? Will they stretch enough to get to where they are now? (+1 inch in waist) or should i not even start em? and will the ass stretch a little, kinda hard to tie my shoes...haha

Excuse the mess,

IMG_5064.jpg

IMG_5063.jpg

honestly the jeans are perfect from right above the knee, down.. if i were to loose about 15 lbs (7kg), would this make a difference? (doctor's orders)

If i could get a size 31 to fit like that, it would be awesome..

Any similar models for the fit im trying to get...

(btw, they still have the tag, im assuming everyone can see they are pre soak)

Get rid of em. Sizing down 3 on Sams = not a great idea usually... and if they won't even go on when they're raw...?

after shrinking those things would be coming up in the range of 3 inches too tight and I assum eyou've already tried to stretch these to fit... putting you in the region of a 32 waist...

Try a 31? If 500's in 31 are too baggy, try 710's?

I know it's not a popular viewpoint among many users here... but I'm of the opinion that jeans shouldn't be a trial.

(rigth on point gimme... was gonna say the same thing regarding APC-->not a good comparison for sizing... I'm 32-33 and wear a 31apc)

We can see they're pre-soak. ;)

Normally people size down 2 on APC's...and if yours are too loose, you probably only sized down 1. So 1+1=get a 31 in Sam's.

I think the cut will be fine...it seems to look good on everyone. As far as loosing weight...maybe buying a pair of expensive jeans before sorting that out isn't the best idea? :confused: (btw - you don't look overweight at all??? I'm sure your dr. said that for a reason though...none of our business)

Dude, if they look like that pre-soak, you are going to have to get some a bit larger. Probably up 2 sizes from my guess.

I would have to disagree with those who compare the fit of the S0505xx and the S0710xx. I would def say the S0710xx is slimmer and has a smaller leg opening. I am thinking the 710's also have a slighty higher rise. I own both pairs and don't really wear the 505's as they are too uncomfortable.

As i'm 6'3" I prefer the 710 as they have a better fit throughout and don't cut off the blood supply to my manhood!!