Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah cheers, plongin! i hope you enjoy your new samurais.

i've gone ahead and contacted 2nd regarding the sale thanks to an inquiry by chantheman

i will let you know what they happen to say as soon as i've received a response.

enjoy your samurais everyone!

i am 6ft 165lbs true waist 34 for reference. i have quite skinny legs and a pot belly!

i can pull these out about an inch from my waist so they are far from snug and will be wearing a belt. they are obviously still pretty stiff so wont know how they truly fit until they start to drape better.

ok well i have walked about in the 710's for a couple of hours and i have now changed my mind, im not gonna keep them, they are just too big for my liking. anyone want a pair of 34-36 inch sams let me know.

$260 shipped seems reasonable as they are virtually new. they do have some minimal bleeding on the sides of the legs though from where they were soaked.

I wear a 32 waist in Eternal's. Would I get a 31,32,33+ in the 19oz denim? I'm reading size up 2" (shrinks in soak/wash), but I've heard from someone the waist will actually stretch out an 1".

I'm thinking about going with a 31" (a very tight fit and I can button up to the top). Bad idea?

For all those interested I have just heard back from 2nd and that talk of a sale turned out to be bullshit.

However the good news that starting now for one next week I will be lowering my rate for items purchased from 2nd to an 8% charge, regardless of price. Offer ends February 26th.

Thanks,

cyberPUNK

I wear a 32 waist in Eternal's. Would I get a 31,32,33+ in the 19oz denim? I'm reading size up 2" (shrinks in soak/wash), but I've heard from someone the waist will actually stretch out an 1".

I'm thinking about going with a 31" (a very tight fit and I can button up to the top). Bad idea?

This sorta runs down my situation with the (sized down 1) USA's I currently have. How much stretch has anyone experienced with that type of denim? My shits are "raping my waist" when fully buttoned, presoak.

Although, I could always just do the soak and dampen up the waist and stretch via knees (for a few minutes). Would look silly as hell, but someone else recommended that (instead of enduring a few days of more waist rape).