Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normal size in the 5000vx would end up very loose. I would size down 1 in the current 5000vx. It seems like earlier batches were even bigger. The Lot 9s I have would have still been a very comfortable fit sized down 2 but buying over the net I didn't dare go that far. They start about right across the waist already raw, dontch shrink much in the waist and then stretch a LOT. My Lot 9 31s fit like wide 32s or narrower 33s within a week of wear.

Did they stretch much more after that?

Guest jeffvyain

posted these pre-wash in the evo thread the other day. some stinky ass dog got all up in my shit yesterday so i decided to wash them, and because i hardly ever wash them and my pictures had been rather lackluster the other day, i decided to take some more pics. here are my 5000s. approx 15 months. if i'm wearing jeans, i'm wearing these.

jeanspostwash15mo002.jpg

jeanspostwash15mo015.jpg

jeanspostwash15mo017.jpg

jeanspostwash15mo023.jpg

I can manage to size down 2 on the 710's so it all depends on your physique. I didn't like sizing down 1. I am trying to sell the sized down 1 pair. It was too baggy in the crotch area. I don't like that baggyness you get if you sit down or if you stand and there is kind of a v shape in the crotch area. I mean its normal to a degree once a pair stretches out but this was putting them on for the first time after the wash process. The 32's I actually sold to my friend thinking sizing down 2 was a bad idea but when I tried them on 4 days later after he had been wearing them, they fit like a glove.

all depends on your bodies shape, if you have ridiculously skinny thighs.. size down two.. if you have anything near normal, one down or true should be fine... and if you have any ounce of muscle on your thighs, true to size is the absolute minimum... I bought the 31's true to size, couldnt button the top 3 after wash, now they fit amazingly.. but are way to thick/slim for any physical activity (skating)

all depends on your bodies shape, if you have ridiculously skinny thighs.. size down two.. if you have anything near normal, one down or true should be fine... and if you have any ounce of muscle on your thighs, true to size is the absolute minimum... I bought the 31's true to size, couldnt button the top 3 after wash, now they fit amazingly.. but are way to thick/slim for any physical activity (skating)

Are my thighs really that skinny? I'm a 34 waist 4 inches below navel and my thighs are 23 inches

BiG is the only website in English. You could use a translation program and buy them from 2nd, or use a proxy. Good luck!

I'm confused. I just went to that site and the price said something like 24,990 yen for a pair of 710's. I converted that and came up with 218.... something is wrong yes?

Nope. That's right. Shipping will add around 30 dollars though.

I wish they took paypal. I hate transferring money around to my bank account

you don't measure your true waist 4 inches down from your navel, it should be measured right below your navel

I wasn't trying to measure my true waist I was just presenting a waist measurement for proportions.

5 pages back dino might! showing his pics of his 710's

just look back a few pages and there are plenty of people talking about the 710s and their sizing issues.

s710xx 19oz at ~4-5 month nonstop

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

these jeans are pretty much my inspiration to lose weight. more pictures over in the evo thread..