Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the black 710s are going to be my dream come true

I think a lot of people are going to get excited about those.

I'd still love a pair of 710s, the only thing stopping from making them my next purchase is the fact I have 2 pairs of Sams now already and I feel I should branch out more.

an update on my s5000BKs (size 28, sized down 2 from 30)...

those look really great now, thanks much for the "before" pic from a few pages ago so they could be compared.

I think a lot of people are going to get excited about those.

I'd still love a pair of 710s, the only thing stopping from making them my next purchase is the fact I have 2 pairs of Sams now already and I feel I should branch out more.

fuck it. my first pair of sams were 710s. i love them. they got too tight to be too comfortable or good looking, so i branched out and got another pair of jeans from a few other different companies, sold some, kept some.. now im starting on a new, bigger pair of 710 witht the other pairs not receiving too much attention, thats how much i like the samurais

yea pretty much

held out on all other sammies so these WILL be my first

i dont think youll be dissapointed

Was it ever decided what denim they would use? I wouldn't mind if it was the 5000 denim but I think something different could be nice to make up for the lack of arcs or tabs. ;)

ive been keeping close tabs on them, and to the best of my knowledge it hasnt been decided or at least disclosed yet. lots of ideas have been tossed around, but nothing finalized. personallly, id like to keep it at 19oz at least..

fuck it. my first pair of sams were 710s. i love them. they got too tight to be too comfortable or good looking, so i branched out and got another pair of jeans from a few other different companies, sold some, kept some.. now im starting on a new, bigger pair of 710 witht the other pairs not receiving too much attention, thats how much i like the samurais.

so dino on the 710, size down 1 for a comfy fit? down 2 for a slim fit? Does the post soak shrink these down to tagged size?

this is going to sound noob, but i'm just looking for advice from the samurai crew. I know the difference of cuts between the 0500xx and the 710, but i'm having a hard time deciding which to go with. I want a fit like my 5000bk's only a smaller leg opening, so i'm thinking the 0500's sized down 1 or 2, but everyone seems to really like the 710's so now i'm thinking to get them at my normal size, i'm torn. at 6'3" and 205lbs, i'm no skinny kid but i can do slim fit okay. oppinions?

this is going to sound noob, but i'm just looking for advice from the samurai crew. I know the difference of cuts between the 0500xx and the 710, but i'm having a hard time deciding which to go with. I want a fit like my 5000bk's only a smaller leg opening, so i'm thinking the 0500's sized down 1 or 2, but everyone seems to really like the 710's so now i'm thinking to get them at my normal size, i'm torn. at 6'3" and 205lbs, i'm no skinny kid but i can do slim fit okay. oppinions?

get the 710s. the 19oz makes them feel indestructible. the biggest difference between them and your 5000s is the rise, almost an inch difference, if a higher rise doesnt put you off, 710s i say

so dino on the 710, size down 1 for a comfy fit? down 2 for a slim fit? Does the post soak shrink these down to tagged size?

if youre an average build like me id say 1 down for a skinny fit, 0 for a comfy/slim fit, my first pair was sized down 2 and theyre skin tight on the thighs now. if you have nice skinnnny legs go down two, otherwise id say no more than one. and i seem to remember mine shrinking to a little below tagged size after a hot wash (measured across the back laid flat)

would love to know the same thing...

put it this way, my size 30s, after two hot washes and a hot soak at the beginning now at something like five months have a thigh measuring 11.5" exactly, and believe me, there is no more stretch left in them, ive tried..

thanks dino. the rise would be an issue, i like a lower rise because my hips are really low so anything over the rise on my bk's starts to sag way down and i get diaper ass. thats the big deciding factor for me i think, as much as i'd like the 710's. fuck.

put it this way, my size 30s, after two hot washes and a hot soak at the beginning now at something like five months have a thigh measuring 11.5" exactly, and believe me, there is no more stretch left in them, ive tried..

BIG lists 30's to be 11.75 at the thigh. So I'm guessing yours shrunk to 11.25 after washing so maybe they don't stretch so much if they're at 11.5 now.

But then again, to add to that, some guy posted some measurements for me for a size 30, indicating the thigh to be 11.5. So maybe if dino's pair was like that as well, it shrunk to around 11, and then stretched back out to 11.5. That makes an inch of stretch.

I probably sound ridiculous but I'm just trying to be as certain as possible about which size I need before I drop 300.

thanks dino. the rise would be an issue, i like a lower rise because my hips are really low so anything over the rise on my bk's starts to sag way down and i get diaper ass. thats the big deciding factor for me i think, as much as i'd like the 710's. fuck.

it put me off a little at first, but ive grown to like it quite a bit. i dont ever have to worry about the world seeing my ass when i sit or bend over which i like, and even though theyre a more modern skinny cut the higher rise gives me an extra added feel of nostalgia i like. even when i have extra room in the waist on these they dont sag at all unless i tug them down, i dont know, maybe its the rise, but the way the top block make them sort of want to hug your ass and stay up if you get what im saying

ill take your word for it, you have any pics of your pre and post wash, your size 30's

30s presoak

Picture2.png

DSC01708.jpgDSC01706.jpg

DSC01705.jpg