Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't the rough texture of Sammies act as sandpaper?

wtf?!?! comments are starting to sound like a big mental ward here on the sammy thread no it doesnt feel like sand paper.. !!! ( in denial)

Wouldn't the rough texture of Sammies act as sandpaper?

i guess its not too farfetched to wonder, but nah. like i said, mine are pretty snug, so theres not too much room/loose fabric to really rub back and forth. that and i guess ass skin isnt sensitive as say your face for example, no sandpaper effect whatsoever. when briefs get damp and bunch up/rub, thats when it starts to feel like sandpaper to me. seriously, try it and make a believer out of yourself.

far out help..

I recently bought a pair of sz33 S5000VX and i decided I don't like the slimish thighs and the lower rise. So then I bought a pair of sz34 S510VX (which I thought would be the perfect jean) and I don't like the thighs which are a bit too wide, and the wider hem.

So basically I figured that I need something inbetween these two jeans (which would be non-slimish thighs with a slight taper so the hem is regular maybe 8.7inchs, and not a low rise), so thats where I need some help.

Should I buy a pair of 33 S510VX, or will the thighs still be bit too wide, a 34 S5000VX or is there another Samurai model which would be better? Or maybe another brand and model altogether?

Any suggestions and other comments would be really helpful

Cheers

I can't claim to know much about Samurai, but I thought the S0500XX was closer to the S5000VX with a taper (in other words, too slim)

I thought those 2 were the same cut with different denim?

ohhh err wait are you sure the 510xx is not slim? yeah i read your post again it would be a good idea if you size down 2 on the 510xx ... thats what i did on mine and 2 sizes down on my s5000vx too..

Does anyone have any pics of the fit on the S510??

I'll try to post some pics of my S0130XJ and S5000VX later today.

EDIT: Here are the S5000VX pics, the S0130XJ came out blurry so i'll have to retake them. I know it's not your usually SF fit...but I like them just the way they are :)

662etky.jpg

4ldftiv.jpg

EDIT: Here are the S5000VX pics, the S0130XJ came out blurry so i'll have to retake them. I know it's not your usually SF fit...but I like them just the way they are :)

If you like them that baggy, you should have just got the S510 in your true waist size. The S5000 is a bit slimmer and doesn't look quite right sized up like that.

If you like them that baggy, you should have just got the S510 in your true waist size. The S5000 is a bit slimmer and doesn't look quite right sized up like that.

That's true. Same applies to sizing down. Sizing down or up a one size is usually ok, but more than that -it usually seems like you got too big or too small jeans.

i've put in an order for the S510XXAI-Ns with parachutes and initially said size 33.

having tried on my 0500s (size 34) and 5000BKs (size 33) again, and reading what beatle said about Lot 10 being snugger than Lot9, i changed my mind and specified a 34 waist.

just hope they don't run too big.

given that my 34 SD103s are a great fit, and my 34 sorahikos (not the slim cut) are nice but definitely a loose fit, you guys reckon i'll be okay???

man, buying sight unseen can give a brother an anxiety attack, especially when you're dropping a couple of hundred quid...

i've put in an order for the S510XXAI-Ns with parachutes and initially said size 33.

having tried on my 0500s (size 34) and 5000BKs (size 33) again, and reading what beatle said about Lot 10 being snugger than Lot9, i changed my mind and specified a 34 waist.

just hope they don't run too big.

given that my 34 SD103s are a great fit, and my 34 sorahikos (not the slim cut) are nice but definitely a loose fit, you guys reckon i'll be okay???

man, buying sight unseen can give a brother an anxiety attack, especially when you're dropping a couple of hundred quid...

i got mine same size as my usual sam's size 33 i think 34 would be a bit too big...

662etky.jpg

4ldftiv.jpg

the fit on those are like red monkey jeans to me dont get me wrong man but those are just way too loose