CREEPers (and other things with thick soles)

chris

any alternatives for the redwing postmans?  i'm assuming the quality of redwings is so-so.

i see the norse x trickers, but i'm broke. would rather spend 150-200 if i can.

i know it's boring looking, but i need to build a solid base before going half retard.

also, recs on black upper with white/cream outsole is a-okay as well

Postman-Boots-4-570x451.jpg

Edited by wahwho11

Gdd2MqF.jpg

These are my common projects postal boots that I managed to get off ebay for $300 (which was $200 off of original asking price?). They need a good shine and shoe trees...but I have worn them for ~4 months now and I absolutely love them. I have high arches so traditional dress shoes tend to be uncomfortable. These are tremendously comfortable, I love the leather they are made out of, black crepe soles are a blessing when I am on my feet all day, and the construction feels solid.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone handled Barny Nakhe's footwear before? Thinking about getting a pair but can't find any info on sizing, etc.

maybe touch base with LN-CC? They are generally pretty good with sizing enquirers and that kind of thing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^ Been eyeing those for a while, but I'm a 10.5 and have no idea how Authentic/foot the coacher sizing is.

tried on b4.  true to size imo.  you should wait on them cause at one point they went on sale for like 4bills on ssense.

This is starting to get borderline ridiculous. None of us have bone problems, we don't need shoe lifts. Yo dawg check out these new balances they are mad cr33per status. PS I had my george cox's resoled and the cobbler couldn't stop talking about how the sole is shit quality. They cover a foam block with crepe, but my guess is that it has nothing to do with them being cheap. A huge sole of crepe would weigh like 2+ pounds lol.

lifts.jpg

Edited by Fycus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...