Triple Works

LandoCal126

• 1 month later...

Sneak Peak - - Blue Owl Workshop x Triple Works "Sulfur Dyed" Black Raw Selvedge Tapered Denim

bwxtw1.JPG

Coming this fall, Blue Owl is proud to introduce our first collaborative project with Japanese denim company Triple Works - - "Sulfur Dyed" Black Raw Selvedge Tapered Denim. This limited edition run is Triple Works' first black denim and will be featured in our stores most popular cut, the men's tapered leg. Here are some of the features:

- 15 oz sulfur dyed black denim fabric

- Limited edition

- Hidden back pocket rivets

- Triple Works engraved hardware

- Doughnut buttons

- Double lined cotton pocket bags

- Chainstitched hems

- Deer Skin Patch

- Triple Works signature hidden stitching along the back pockets

- Sizes 28 to 36

- Made in Japan

bwxtw2.JPG

The "sulfur dyed" black denim fabric is nearly identical to Triple Works' "future indigo" denim fabric and above is a side by side comparison. The "sulfur dyed" denim is a 15 oz black denim fabric with a warp which is sulfur dyed in black and a white weft. This black denim will fade the same as the indigo, although not as quickly. More details to come in the very near future!

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked up a pair of TWHR01's (W32 L36) from IH UK while I have been staying at the HQ. These bad boys are going to fade like no other!!!

Pre-Soak:

Waist - 16.25"

Length - 37"

Front Rise - 10.5"

Back Rise - 14.75"

Thigh - 12"

Knee - 9.25"

Leg Opening - 8.75"

The Soak...

IMG_2365.jpg

The Hang Dry...

IMG_2369.jpg

Post-Soak:

Waist - 16"

Inseam - 36.5"

Front Rise - 10.25"

Back Rise - 14.5"

Thigh - 11.5"

Knee - 9"

Leg Opening - 8.5"

• 3 weeks later...

just picked up a couple pairs of these at the barneys warehouse sale at the LA convention center for 35 bucks a pop! the futures are almost all gone but there are a few more permanent wash ones laying around.

size 30 is all gone, but 32 and 33 still has some stock. mostly the 3230 slim tapered cut. for that price i got jeans for all my buddies, walked out with 6 pairs for 200 bucks =D

TWHR01. Bought these back in Feb. from Giles at http://www.ironheart.co.uk/.

1 initial cold soak. Worn pretty much every day. I love these. Favorite pair by far. Quality is amazing. 13.5 oz. is plenty heavy for hot ass FL. Thinking I might need to let these go to help finance 1 size up (I've put on a little weight). ;)

Photos aren't too hot... iPhone 4 camera, in shade. Colors are relatively accurate... Eh...

photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Fit question: I've tried on IH301s and though i fit the sz33, i couldnt button the top 2 buttons on the jeans. When i wear the sz 34, they ft snuggly. If i were to buy triple works 3230, would you guys suggest getting the 33 in case of stretching, or go with the 34? Thanks!!

just picked up a couple pairs of these at the barneys warehouse sale at the LA convention center for 35 bucks a pop! the futures are almost all gone but there are a few more permanent wash ones laying around.

size 30 is all gone, but 32 and 33 still has some stock. mostly the 3230 slim tapered cut. for that price i got jeans for all my buddies, walked out with 6 pairs for 200 bucks =D

damn! lucky shit and nice pickups

Do you guys know where they sell TW in the LA or OC area? I just called Bev Hills Barneys but they don't carry it anymore. =/ Thanks!
Not sure where else they sell them besides Barney's Coop in LA/ OC but you can definitely find them HERE! Oh and shipping is Free Worldwide. Plus, their return policy is second to none...
Fit question: I've tried on IH301s and though i fit the sz33, i couldnt button the top 2 buttons on the jeans. When i wear the sz 34, they ft snuggly. If i were to buy triple works 3230, would you guys suggest getting the 33 in case of stretching, or go with the 34? Thanks!!

Size chart for the TW-3230's HERE and measurements for the IH-301S HERE. I can not speak for this cut/ denim but from my experience with my TWHR01's, they do not stretch much if at all. Hope this helps you out!

TW047.jpg

Blue Owl is proud to introduce our first collaborative project with Japanese denim company Triple Works - - "Sulfur Dyed" Black Raw Selvedge Tapered Denim. This limited edition run is Triple Works' first black denim and is featured in our stores most popular cut, the men's tapered leg. The fabric is woven on vintage shuttle looms with a blend of Pima cotton and sulpher dyed weft. The fabric will fade similar to indigo denim, though not as fast.

7999701.5b.jpg7999701.2b.jpg

7999701.3b.jpg7999701.4b.jpg

Triple Works x Blue Owl Workshop "Sulpher Dyed" Black Raw Selvedge Denim Tapered - $295

http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=7999701

- Made in Japan

- 100% cotton (blend of Pima cotton which will soften with wear)

- Woven on vintage shuttle looms

- Warp sulpher dyed

- Red & white selvedge

- Deer skin patch

- Doughnut button fly with bronze anodized hardware

- Back pocket hidden rivets

- Pima lined back pockets

- Triple Works signature back pocket sitching which is hidden until after significant wear

7999701.11b.jpg7999701.7b.jpg

7999701.6b.jpg7999701.9b.jpg

More information can be seen in our latest blogpost at http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2010/09/triple-works-x-blue-owl-workshop.html

So I've just received my pair from of 3230's from www.shopmortar.com. GREAT store to buy from! Co-shop owner, Iris, was very accommodating and very helpful.

Anyways, i love the overall fit. The only problem is that I think I might have bought a size too big. I can button it up with ease right now, it might even say that it's a bit loose. I was wondering if it will be okay after I do the initial hot soak? I'm just afraid of getting the diaper look later on. Will post fit picture when there's more light out.