Evisu is still loved!

benzak

i really wanted those jeans too. but 38 is way too big X_X....

also was planning to buy some hotel fans but he sold them all. settling for the kout knot instead i think one that crashtest showed pics of earlier. but still not sure haha. the knots are ok i guess but i'd prefer the gulls =/. did you get true to size ctb? or size down.

also was planning to buy some hotel fans but he sold them all.
I assume I got the last pair. I simply could not resist the beautiful green caste.....Whew! It was between them and a pair of RRL's.
i wear 34 or 33 in heritage line. so my waist is about 35-36? i bought nakame minami's in 36 and they got wayyy too big.

2005 cut jeans run 2 sizes larger in the waist. So, you should have gotten a 34 or 33.

2001 cut jeans run one inch larger in the waist. Speaking of which, I've come to like the 2001 fit. Reminds of the Levi's 1955.

Oh, yeah. I found a pair of 21oz evisu's.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Evisu-Genes-Jeans-Deluxe-Special-White-Logos-DY21-sz-36_W0QQitemZ370136360974QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_CSA_MC_Jeans?hash=item370136360974&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A3|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A100

i really wanted those jeans too. but 38 is way too big X_X....

also was planning to buy some hotel fans but he sold them all. settling for the kout knot instead i think one that crashtest showed pics of earlier. but still not sure haha. the knots are ok i guess but i'd prefer the gulls =/. did you get true to size ctb? or size down.

I got true to size (32) but they're around a 35 waist now but the fit's fine with me as if I wore them tight round my waist it would look vaguely obscene.

Talking of the knot design, I just scored a pair of Evis Yamane Deluxe on eBay with the original pattern...should have them in the next few days so watch this space...if they're what I think they are then they're a bit of a rarity...

And blm14, I know it's all subjective but how would you compare the No.0 to your Deluxe jeans?

And Happy New Year to all, it's taken me about five minutes to write this as I've not long got back in and my hands are like blocks of ice :)

hmm just hot soaked my nakame minami and it feels a lot betternow. but before the soak i had some creases and fades but now all of them seem to be gone? lol or maybe the jeans are still too wet and dark. i guess i'll have to work harder if i want to fade these.