Evisu is still loved!

benzak

mine kept shrinking for 3-4 washes.

also, im not just talking about the waist... your overall fit is much looser than mine are.

these are 33s, and im a 31 waist. they shrink down to 30.5 or 30 after a wash, and i usually put them on when they are still a bit damp to make the waist comfortable.

IMG_4662.jpg

mine kept shrinking for 3-4 washes.

also, im not just talking about the waist... your overall fit is much looser than mine are.

these are 33s, and im a 31 waist. they shrink down to 30.5 or 30 after a wash, and i usually put them on when they are still a bit damp to make the waist comfortable.

IMG_4662.jpg

thanks for the reference cheap. good to know. but i like how mine fits now and im sure when it comes time to wash i can deal with the shrinking. but good looking for the heads up.

thanks for the reference cheap. good to know. but i like how mine fits now and im sure when it comes time to wash i can deal with the shrinking. but good looking for the heads up.

I don't get how you went true to size. I've owned 3 pairs of lot 2000 No.1s, all from different years, and they all shrunk 1-2 sizes from tagged size. I don't want anyone to get the impression that its okay to go tts. I'll say 90% of the time size up 1 or 2. Yours could've been a fluke pair, as with all handmade garments, there is inconsistency.

I don't get how you went true to size. I've owned 3 pairs of lot 2000 No.1s, all from different years, and they all shrunk 1-2 sizes from tagged size. I don't want anyone to get the impression that its okay to go tts. I'll say 90% of the time size up 1 or 2. Yours could've been a fluke pair, as with all handmade garments, there is inconsistency.