Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Is the stuff on sale same as what's on the website?

yeah they had a few more selection of tee's and they still had some red box jeans not bad for 80pound i guess

More than likely. Speaking of which, I'm still hoping that someone picks up a pair of No.1's from international site. They're on sale for £92, which is about $150.

Hear anything interesting?

setone scared me when he said his 32's were 35 lol

i was asking her if she had any mij no1 and whats the difference with the heritage stf , she said they have never dealt wih mij no1 only 2's and the pairs stuff also some times some yamane

she was not giving anything away but looked excited...

mr.invincible - I think that fit looks fine. Have you tried saggin a bit to reduce the hip flare.

Chambo -

Those W32 No.1STF were closer to 36 - returned them, and got a W30. Which measured about a 34.

I was eyeing up the Ikeda, but it's still way too expensive.

And yeah I am stockpiling for the impending nuclear war.:P

mr. invinible, the fit is just fine, but if you decide to ''tour'' these, i have to be on the list...i know i already PM'd you about this, but that's how good of an idea this is...one month of my physical labor and those bitches will shine!

mr.invincible - I think that fit looks fine. Have you tried saggin a bit to reduce the hip flare.

Chambo -

Those W32 No.1STF were closer to 36 - returned them, and got a W30. Which measured about a 34.

I was eyeing up the Ikeda, but it's still way too expensive.

And yeah I am stockpiling for the impending nuclear war.:P

mr. invinible, the fit is just fine, but if you decide to ''tour'' these, i have to be on the list...i know i already PM'd you about this, but that's how good of an idea this is...one month of my physical labor and those bitches will shine!

I am trying to sag them a little, but its looking a lot better now. less hip flare.

Salaami

I am thinking of doign a world tour for these jeans. If anybody wears a size 29-30, then im all up for it. But no noobs. I want the best of the best, trusted SuFu members. But since these arent supported by BiG or Evisu, i guess we can do something together and make these our own custom. CUstom leather patch? Additional Tab????

I am thinking of doign a world tour for these jeans. If anybody wears a size 29-30, then im all up for it. But no noobs. I want the best of the best, trusted SuFu members. But since these arent supported by BiG or Evisu, i guess we can do something together and make these our own custom. CUstom leather patch? Additional Tab????

This should have its own thread, if that's what you're looking to do...

to make the jeans a little more unique than itself already. its like dd+1, having something symbolically represent something MORE than normal. and plus, recognition of the jean bearer. but then again, what else could be added anyway...

Thats my point. The reason dd+1 was unique was because the jean was set out to be unique. The painting, the patch and then the tabs that were repaired onto it. That and evisu sponsored them. If you did a tour then it should be just for the best fades possible.

What's your opinion of the denim? You couldn't possibly get any up close pics of your pair, could you?

All with flash.

No1Special.jpg

0001STF vs MIJ

Selv0001STFVsMIJNo1.jpg

0001STF vs Deluxe.

Selv0001STFVsDeluxe.jpg

0001STFVsDeluxe.jpg

0001STF and Deluxe not touched water, and unworn.

MIJ soaked and been worn.

I know it's not a really fair comparison.

*Subjectively*, the STF feels kind of smooth and softish. Almost like a non-slubby lighter weight version of the deluxe.

From memory the MIJ when new felt slighty on the crispy, stiff, brittle side.

But the real proof in the pudding is after they've been soaked/washed and worn in a bit.