Evisu is still loved!

benzak

the #13 denim seems to be a slow fade, which is always good to me. cheep, what exactly are you ''underwhelmed'' about? when you talk, i listen...

crash, i noticed a few more ''anti-grain'' fade lines once i looked for them. the one on my thigh is like 5 or so inches long...

i guess since they dont look as nice as my warehouse or samurai or okis... looking at them again, they arent that bad.

Some flash pics of the wear on the 2101s...bear in mind that these have been worn HARD, at least as hard as my 2000s...This is around ten weeks (I think) wear and after one wash only:

dscf3649n.jpg

dscf3650u.jpg

dscf3651.jpg

dscf3653k.jpg

I think I'm gonna start wearing summat new soon, and wear these normally instead of as hard as they have been...the crotch on the 2101s looks as if it might be susceptible to a blow-out soon, and as cheapMF said above, the 0005 cut Lazy S might not be the best of silhouettes for keeping the crotch intact after heavy wear...

Damn Crash, nice fit on the vintage Evis. Rep if I could.

Cheers mate :)

S'funny, there was no shrinkage when I soaked them, but the first wash made the denim really tighten up. Was a fucker to stretch out the waist (31, possibly a little ambitious but I HAD to grab them when Paulo pointed them out to me), but they feel good now.

I just have to avoid cakes and pies on days when I'm planning on wearing them!

and these should be the third

no 0 denim from the last batch back in 1999

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/125409109

Last batch wasnt 1999. There was one last/this year and im pretty sure theres been at least two in between if not more. Actually looking at the auction again its LOT 1999 though im not sure if thats a date if it is then it has been changed recently as the LOT numbers now actually reflect the LOT and not the date the batch was released. You might find that this is a different cut to 2000/1 when you get it.

Edit:

Looking at a few other auctions:

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b101828469

A translate brings up:

Purchased at retail stores a few years ago

EVISUJINZU LOT1999 NO. 0 W36 × L34

The product is USED.

It is genuine and authentic.

1999 on the knee until 2001, and 2000 from below knee

And popular in different shapes, fabrics have a strong feeling stiff in the untreated NEPPU

NO. Causes a similar degree of shrinkage.

By the way, here is a green ear Trot Firth

The color of the seagulls Sachs (blue).