Evisu is still loved!

benzak

The Lazy S really do have short inseams.

I'm really tempted to pick up a pair of those "Lazy S" jeans, but the size chart lists the inseam as 31", can that be right? if so I think I would be buying a pair of shorts

The Lazy S are sanforized if I remember correct and they will actually stretch 1-2 inches in the waist. Better have Cheap or Crash verify but be aware they both have the 0005 cut and not the 0200 cut which is a straight leg with a short inseam.

whats the shrinkage on those lazy z?

they have a size 28!

The Lazy S are sanforized if I remember correct and they will actually stretch 1-2 inches in the waist. Better have Cheap or Crash verify but be aware they both have the 0005 cut and not the 0200 cut which is a straight leg with a short inseam.

Yeah, shrinkage won't be an issue here...the 0005 cut is oversized anyway, my 32s are now somewhere around a 36 and are being sagged as a result (looks pretty good anyhow, it's how I wore the broken twill green cast jeans too...).

Even ignoring the oversizing issue, the No.13 denim does seem to stretch a heck of a lot anyway. I've worn the Lazy S (0005 cut) from raw and have now hot soaked the top block twice to try and get some shape back into it....Now I'm not bothered and am just going to let them go whichever way they want...

Been neglecting the thread for a bit, pic-wise, here are the 2001s today, after over a years non-continuous wear. Like most of my jeans, these got worn to death for around three months and then worn when they suited me...

The patch is STILL in ok shape, started to crack a while ago but still holding on:

dscf3610.jpg

The fades on the front just get better and better in my opinion, these are always going to be a winning pair of jeans with me:

dscf3598.jpg

dscf3602.jpg

dscf3607.jpg

I'll get some pics of the 2000s up in a bit...

in regards to the no13lt...i only really wear mine to skate in now, so i usually dont have any stretching as they shrink back to size as the sweat dries. mine are a bit oversized in the waist, but have definatly shrunk in the legs. i also machine wash and dry them, and somehow the denim never really softens up... comes out of the dryer stiff. many crotch blowouts, but i think thats due to the cut... long rise, oversized waist by 2", and mine are 2" bigger than i normally would wear anyways.

i should post some evo pics soon.

i'm getting a similar effect on my FC patch, and i rub in a lil' pure shea butter straight from ghana.it darkens the patch, but it remains supple. i've machine-dried a few times, but your shit looks crispy! love it...btw, do you see the 2 little fade lines on your 2001s on the left(pic-wise) side of the crotch rivet? it's going the opposite direction of the twill line? it can't be a whisker, cause there's no creasing there. i've got a noticeble one of these anti-twill fades on my FC as well on the thigh and on the back of the leg, and i'm thinking it has something to do with the actual texture of the weave, the ''uneveness texture''. on my thigh it's above the knee, and there have never been any creases there. i love it! it's more noticable the more i wear/wash. you're the only one ive see with the same effect... if you know what i mean, please comment.

...btw, do you see the 2 little fade lines on your 2001s on the left(pic-wise) side of the crotch rivet? it's going the opposite direction of the twill line? it can't be a whisker, cause there's no creasing there. i've got a noticeble one of these anti-twill fades on my FC as well on the thigh and on the back of the leg, and i'm thinking it has something to do with the actual texture of the weave, the ''uneveness texture''. on my thigh it's above the knee, and there have never been any creases there. i love it! it's more noticable the more i wear/wash. you're the only one ive see with the same effect... if you know what i mean, please comment.

Yeah, I can see what you mean...never really thought about it, to be honest, although I'd noticed it in passing before...

The thigh creases are from the way in which I cross my legs, with one ankle resting on the opposite thigh...

the #13 denim seems to be a slow fade, which is always good to me. cheep, what exactly are you ''underwhelmed'' about? when you talk, i listen...

crash, i noticed a few more ''anti-grain'' fade lines once i looked for them. the one on my thigh is like 5 or so inches long...

i want to see fit pics of those lazyS. and still need to how much they shrink...im tempted to buy it for that price they are selling right now.

They'll probably fit like these, seeing as they're the same cut:

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/mens/products/evisu_heritage_himatsu_kamome_jeans

Here's the fit pics, personally, I didn't think it looked bad:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1668927&postcount=3107