Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Cross post from the jeans jackets thread.

My Evis Type II repro jacket got washed yesterday after almost half a year of wear...

dscf2042r.jpg

dscf2039r.jpg

dscf2036d.jpg

Patch is fucked up, but I'm kinda liking it like this...This is the most accurate representation of the denim's colour:

dscf2035.jpg

And the fit of it has changed slightly, as there was a little shrinkage, probably no more than an inch all over:

dscf2031.jpg

dscf2033t.jpg

Hello, I've got a couple of questions I hope you may answer. Recenty I've run into a good oportunity of getting a pair Evisu Genes one-wash rinse sninny fit, for cheap just like these:

http://shop.evisu.com/products/mens-skim-rinse-jeans-denim

Are they any good? Selvage? Will they fade well? And more important, sizing... I'm a true 34, and there's sizing info for other jeans but not these, knowing that evisu usually runs large, should I get a 32?

Thanks!

Evo-tease:

Worn my Deluxe Heavyweight a couple of times, starting to just about soften, and the electric blue coming through is divine !

Didn't think I'd fall in love with these jeans but I am smitten.

Lovely.

Pics up when alot more wear has taken place, I have high hopes.

over & out

I agree Tek! The color of the fades are simply beautiful on mine.

Evo-tease:

Worn my Deluxe Heavyweight a couple of times, starting to just about soften, and the electric blue coming through is divine !

Didn't think I'd fall in love with these jeans but I am smitten.

Lovely.

Pics up when alot more wear has taken place, I have high hopes.

over & out

I would call 1-877-BUY-EVISU (289-38478) and a guy by the name of Matt should be able to help you.

Hello, I've got a couple of questions I hope you may answer. Recenty I've run into a good oportunity of getting a pair Evisu Genes one-wash rinse sninny fit, for cheap just like these:

http://shop.evisu.com/products/mens-skim-rinse-jeans-denim

Are they any good? Selvage? Will they fade well? And more important, sizing... I'm a true 34, and there's sizing info for other jeans but not these, knowing that evisu usually runs large, should I get a 32?

Thanks!

Jeans looking good Ed...feeling the boots too :)

For what it's worth, these are my Evisu Heritage Lot 0005 at three months or thereabouts. These beat the No.1 denim in the 'hard to fade' stakes, in my opinion.

I think it's partly down to the lightness of the denim, and also because the broken twill denim is so soft, but this is where they're at, at the moment:

dscf2056.jpg

dscf2060h.jpg

dscf2064.jpg

dscf2067.jpg