chillwave, glo-fi, lo-fi, gorillavsbearcore, hipsterwave, pitchforkcore etc

Macwich

just found this blog for leaks:

http://sunseaandpiracy.tumblr.com/

it's nothing spectacular but they have a few good things.

a2b and macwich how do we get hipinion accounts? i was thinking 1. start a thread for it in sufu maybe even branch over to hypebeast? 2. ask about it random thoughts thread. 3. craigslist ad?haha 4. ebay?

i asked in both superconfessional and random thoughts threads but no gave me an answer. i think it's a hard place to get into, most of the members there are against open registration and all that. i'm afraid talking about wanting to be a member may deter us from every becoming such

but there's gotta be a way! thanks for the blog, chip!

Lovin' the Teen Daze stuff.

Sounds very funny, but I really think we should all get together and create a superblog.. where we will all post and contribute. I feel the group of people that post regularly in this thread really have something worth while.

Glad you posted up the Sun Sea and Piracy blog, No Data is down so no more DL.

saw Beach House last night with washed out. Caught the last two songs of Washed out's set( fucking road constuction made me late). beach house killed it though. she wasn't holding back in her voice at all and the crowd was really into it. best i've seen them perform. BUT i also missed a "surprise" Toro y Moi house show in columbia. :(

Real Love was the first song of their encore and it was awesome. Instead of the piano intro he played it on the guitar. It was awesome. The live version of it was really cool.I was impressed.

Edit:

It was like this:

FT2Z7lNld9s

woah, that sounds super eery with that guitar preset. i love it

You're in Europe(London) aren't you macwich? Toro Y Moi is doing a European tour you should go see him.

and if you're not in Europe then I apologize and I don't know where I got that from.

u must have me confused with someone else, i come from the insignificant city of winnipeg (canada)

i shall be seeing him nonetheless, at that toro/caribou show comin up in june

so chuffed haha

haha. whoops. my bad man. glad you get to see him though. you get any shows coming to winnipeg or do you have to travel to another city?

Lovin' the Teen Daze stuff.

Sounds very funny, but I really think we should all get together and create a superblog.. where we will all post and contribute. I feel the group of people that post regularly in this thread really have something worth while.

Glad you posted up the Sun Sea and Piracy blog, No Data is down so no more DL.

this would be cool BUT i just jack all my shit from other blogs. i don't really find anything new I'm just a regurgatator of whatever other blogs post.

and ^radio dept was posted in here a while back. so you should be able to find it.