Lofgren of Japan (Speedway)

RRLselvageDenim

Which hat? I would just send John your measurements and he will figure out the size for you. That is what I did and it worked out well. I think you could get a little smaller hat than your head because it will stretch.

• 1 month later...

^you might get the shirt sooner than you think...he ships perty darned quick. There's no doubt I will be the owner of one, so I will definitely have a review. Will be giving my two cents on them once more images are made available. So far, though, I'm definitely sold on 'em.

Edit: These will be made with Horween Chromexcel, BTW.

Edited by marineabilly

im like 99% sure i know this dude. back then he went by "johnny lofgren". i was in the JET program with him and as soon as we shot out of that plane ride from sfo, took a look around at all the other assholes in the program, i turned to him and said "hey man im ditching orientation tomorrow". he was 5 steps ahead of me. dude was well versed in the ways of tokiokan nampa-do and i was getting my ume popped so he offered to show me around town. i just had to tag along to some of his "business" meetings. turns out he was scheming to open up a vintage clothes and jeans thing out there and he had to hook up with contacts and flip levis and shit. i never knew fools were buying assy levis for yenzillions like that. he schooled me on all that redline pocket pet copper tittie minutiae. he was a meganerd in that department. all this fancy jean skirt details is exactly this dudes bag. i mean, if this aint dude, he's got a serious doppleganger evil twin brother singing his songs and bangin his wifey out there in nifonia. in any case, the stuff looks tasty, yatta homie!

I'm going to try this with Google translate. What language is it in?

im like 99% sure i know this dude. back then he went by "johnny lofgren". i was in the JET program with him and as soon as we shot out of that plane ride from sfo, took a look around at all the other assholes in the program, i turned to him and said "hey man im ditching orientation tomorrow". he was 5 steps ahead of me. dude was well versed in the ways of tokiokan nampa-do and i was getting my ume popped so he offered to show me around town. i just had to tag along to some of his "business" meetings. turns out he was scheming to open up a vintage clothes and jeans thing out there and he had to hook up with contacts and flip levis and shit. i never knew fools were buying assy levis for yenzillions like that. he schooled me on all that redline pocket pet copper tittie minutiae. he was a meganerd in that department. all this fancy jean skirt details is exactly this dudes bag. i mean, if this aint dude, he's got a serious doppleganger evil twin brother singing his songs and bangin his wifey out there in nifonia. in any case, the stuff looks tasty, yatta homie!

my Lofgren scallop work shirt came today. it is bigger than i thought. it's a size 42 (i wear 44 in flathead shirts and they are smaller)

i took better pictures with my cam but I can't find the cable...so these cell phone pics have to do

IMAG0190.jpg

IMAG0196.jpg

Is that the black one? Can't tell from my screen. If it is, I have the same one and it shrank close to a full size with a hot wash.

• 2 weeks later...