australia :: general

TTT

hopefully everything will be wrapped up by monday bt, I'll catch up with you then mang. my eng design group are getting dicked around pretty hard by the subject coordinator so we've been shoveling shit these past 2 weeks to make sure we graduate in time. :\

most of the aussie unis are moving to post grad entry (ie same as the states), NZ schools are still undergrad tho if u wana look elsewhere. I just got into sydney uni for med next year, I think sydney and melb are the most respected schools but i cant really say too much at the moment.

I've had a few good new years, most memorable ones were on Phillip Island where I grew up. One time I just had my mates over at my place getting wasted in my backyard, blazing music, shooting hoops, falling over on bmx's and one of them had a video camera recording all the random stuff. Then at night we headed to the Pyramid Rock Festival which was decent, but all my mates say that was the best new years because of the daytime stuff we did.

The passed few years I've gone clubbing in the city but it just seems like any other clubbing night...