australia :: general

TTT

it all comes down to company.

couldnt agree more.. all about the company

Anyone here copping anything from the DD priv sale? I think I'm gonna cop a pair of the low crotch knitted trousers. The SA @ Lift etage rocked them with tall backzip guidis... so orgasmic that I must have both.

what colour melv?

wanted some basics but they all out of my size, and already getting the scarfed jacket from ANY

and agree with you, colour is real nice on them augusta's, but not a fan of perforated leather at all

Does anyone know where to get Dita optical eyewear (not sunglasses) anywhere in Australia or Melbourne to be specific?

fallow in QLD stocks them.. give them a call

what colour melv?

wanted some basics but they all out of my size, and already getting the scarfed jacket from ANY

getting a black pair man haha :P

Getting sick and tired of hunting down a pair of tall backzip guidi. Emailed Marco regarding custom order numerous times but always goes silent when I asked him if he could mark down the value. Might bite the bullet and cop one from LIFT ETAGE with a price that's going to pwned my paycheck for the next month.

Thread has been dead for several weeks now :( makes me extremely sad. We used to be the fastest moving thread on sufu! I remember missing 2 days and I had like 20 pages to catch up on. Damien doesnt even post here that often anymore! I miss you (no homo... ok maybe slightly)

i know this isnt the best place, but i havent had any luck in the supermarket trying to find someone to help me.

im looking for 10 Coles/Woolworth insulated shopping bags like the picture below.

i should have bought more when i was down there a couple months ago but they are like 1.99 each. if someone can help me out PM me or email me at [email protected]

thanks in advance

img9936k.jpg

lulz, I <3 you too mel. I've been online a bit but no real activity on this thread, people run out of jawns to talk about or something? :P

is it any surprise that basically zekka's entire buy ends up discounted at the end of the season? even with a deep discount I wouldn't waste my money on that shit, makes me wonder how a store like that can stay afloat...

what J said chan, I'm sure there's an equivalent in the US that you can get without paying $30+ shipping for...

man I need to grow an arse or something, embarrassing how much I had to get a bunch of 'qlo slim slacks slacks I bought for work next year tailored in from the back of the crotch and through the leg. brought these pics in:

2209554_25.jpg

2209554_25D.jpg

olga's a pro so shit ain't cheap but the results are worth it, tailoring is always spot on. also brought in 3 pairs on T-000's, just a word of warning that this season's model isn't as slim through the leg but the softer and slightly lighter denim is nicer imo.

^yeh same.. lol..

twins:o

also melv.. Don't cop from lift (sorry Masahiro)

They will be re-released, just cop from Europe. Make sure the store knows which one you want and they will get it in for you if you put down a deposit. Then get a proxy to pick them up for you.. and later mark down the package.. Wouldn't that be cheaper? Or cop them from an affiliate to SZ and they will mark down the package..

HI IVANS:cool:

hmm thats true J. I've emailed lift and asked them if there any possibilities of them going on sale... probably not though.

I just cant be bothered to go through the custom order with pnp now. Seems like such a long process/bother + there's always the risk of them fucking up the order. I've been wearing my lace up sheepskin GUIDI everyyyyy day now (on and off work). So I might as well just wait until they re-release them. Any recommended stores from EU I should be looking at?

Can't believe your avantin havent sold yet man. esp with that price. Wouldve copped if they were my size.. they look so fucking ace when beat up.

Went into Assin today to ask about 'Crust' and the SA said they wont be getting it until next year... The womens A/W collection is in though, and looks amazing.

The have some ann D still on sale, and even have the suede sneaks in my size (low top with high insert version), but not on sale, and they're still asking $1200 for them... don't know if I can justify knowing that they are so cheap in europe... please enable or disable me as you see fit.