australia :: general

TTT

those SILENT sneaks are so tempting...

would a store actually hold an item for you until they put it on sale? ridiculous imo.

some stores do.. Would they sell before now and Sunday? I mean they have already announced a sale to the most likely interested audience.

I'm also interested in those Doma sneaks... The boots having been a huge let down, I would prolly never cop.

Anyone know who makes them? I mean where Damir commissions them off too?

Agreed! I've been looking at A/W stuff non-stop - some good sales around too. I've already bought 3 jackets, and now I need a coat. What do you guys think of the sz 2 Attachment coat in the classifieds?

that attachment coat is dope, check out c.r.e.a.m.'s waywt pics. perhaps a bit to clean for me but attachment outerwear is solid, definitely where kumagai's strength lies.

I like those silent sneaks, perhaps the only doma piece I've truly liked. shame I'm not buying anymore designer sneakers. :rolleyes:

(finally) checked CM today, the S/S collection isn't exactly huge but there's some nice bits and pieces (all discounted by 20% too). I like the cotton/lyocell basic tees (a steal at $9 0rrp) but they fit like a tent on me. they had some raglan style s/s tees in the same fabric that were more fitted but imo the raglan style doesn't work on s/s lame basics, fit reminded me of a russel athletic tee or something (short and boxy). they had an 100% cotton suit that was nice, quite rigid. the arms are still cut far too wide and the body length is too classic for my taste, quality was good though but perhaps not $1.3K good... other than that the micro check shirts looked nice but too rich for my blood at $220.

ahhh bt that's insane!!!!

dropped you a couple emails and pm not long ago

will jump on some stuff... shoot you an email 2moz

agree with D on the shoes, only really feelin the black

anyone with an estimate on price points?

it's been high 30's in syd and i've worrying bout loading up for next winter as well... stupid?

We have sold a lot already ill be updating stock lists tomorrow. Just done a full stock check and my head hurts.

VIP's are those who purchased the NVREND SS08 Jacket & People who have spent a substantial amount of money.

Pick ups can be organized of course.

Prices are insane and pieces are great so i expect most to move pretty quickly.