australia :: general

TTT

thanks for the reply guys. ideally i'd like a coin pouch, and the TOJ wallet is absolutely perfect apart from the lack of any coin storage area. its definitely a must for me being in australia, if i was in the US or something it wouldn't be an issue.

edit: saw the zip TOJ wallet with coin pouch, not a bi-fold but seems pretty awesome so i'll cop.

whenever i'm in japan i always have to have two wallets: one as a 'general' one for bills and cards and a seperate coin purse for coins. so much change...

ive always loved the MA+ wallet but its too pricey. I mean, am i the only one that finds it weird to spend alot of money on something that you put money into?

I think 350 is pretty reasonable.. (though I use a muji coin purse now lulz)..

I mean what else will you buy that's better and cheaper?

i think it's only worth paying a lot for a wallet if there's money leftover to put in :D

Co-sign on TOJ wallets though, will probably get that once my wallet disintegrates. Currently using an APC sharkskin clasp one.

Some Property Of... wallets are pretty good. This and this in the black colourways are pretty good. I own a bag from them and quality is top notch, esp for the price.

I think 350 is pretty reasonable.. (though I use a muji coin purse now lulz)..

I mean what else will you buy that's better and cheaper?

350 is reasonable but youre so balla jcot.

im tempted to buy the RO moleskin bomber for 800US, but aint to sure. its a mini grail.

ive always loved the MA+ wallet but its too pricey. I mean, am i the only one that finds it weird to spend alot of money on something that you put money into?

i have been using mine.. but have mixed feeling .. i love the simple and creative aspect of it.. but they don't keep coins very well.. which sucks because i like coins in wallet.

the wallet are for ppl who like keep their cards and notes minimal i guess.

I like MA+ wallets a lot but my primary (basically only) criteria for a leather wallet is that it has to be as slim as possible while still holding all the cards I need day to day and provide easy cash access, if I had to fold cash in half like with an MA+ wallet I rather just carry a card wallet...

40 degree weather + packed etihad stadium with closed roof + black graduation gown = sweating my arse off for 5 hours, glad that's over :o

Agreed D - the leather itself looks A M A Z I N G.

this is only a small preview, some other shots i have seen and pieces Richard has told me about sound insane.

Check out the last image, this piece is a REALLY amazing leather that is quite simple but amazing.