australia :: general

TTT

Carpe Diem is a different world fenrost haha

Imo the best leather shirt to go for is the Collateral, seriously amazing.

haha.. I wish I own a peice of carpe diems. I have to say I like the obscur very much as well.

Carpe or MA+ would be ideal - I like the closures more too. But for the price...

The MA+ leather shirt with 'cross cutouts' on Darklands is terrible though... not that I can order from Darklands anyway, seeing as I've been blacklisted haha.

tbh, amadei does best with the accesories and bags.. Not a big fan of his clothings.

A, yes. Do it. I picked up a jacket from Obscur and it's great. The prices are also very decent.

I'm personally not a fan of the trench because I don't like the way the lapels fall. You only really need to own one black trench, so I reckon do a lot of searching before you pull the trigger. I was about to cop a trench from Burberry a year ago, glad I didn't.

edit: Did not see that this thread progressed. Lol. Comparing the Ma+ and Obscur shirts posted just there, Ma+ wins.

I went to check out the Individual Sentiment at Cose Ipanema today. They only had like 5 or so pieces, a few coats, a vest and jacket. The markup is rediculous though...

I loved this linen coat, wish I had a decent phone camera to show the details, it's a dark indigo blue/black colour. But $3010 was way too much.

DSC00009.jpg

This coat was pretty nice too, but I prefer the long one more.

DSC00010.jpg

I went to check out the Individual Sentiment at Cose Ipanema today. They only had like 5 or so pieces, a few coats, a vest and jacket. The markup is rediculous though...

I loved this linen coat, wish I had a decent phone camera to show the details, it's a dark indigo blue/black colour. But $3010 was way too much.

This coat was pretty nice too, but I prefer the long one more.

I think I've seen you in Monash Clayton last year and I'm pretty sure you're the guy who wore this flashy all-over print Bape shit all semester.

^^^ I don't think that was me, I finished in 2008 and only went to Monash to go to the gym last year. I did used to wear Bape like over 2 years ago but only for a short period of time, I would have only worn it to uni a few times. I mostly wore black Neighborhood jackets or graphic print tees.

I think I've seen you in Monash Clayton last year and I'm pretty sure you're the guy who wore this flashy all-over print Bape shit all semester.

no offense mate but I don't see why RS should have to justify himself to you...

doing an IC on my guidis, check my sig if you're interested.

I may be mistaken but I don't think NVREND is carrying OV anymore.

posted this up on SZ but haven't really got any replies yet, does anyone have recommendations for a a nice leather duffle/boston or messenger style bag with a shoulder strap that's large enough to use as a gym/overnight bag (fit a pair of shoes, change of clothes, towel, etc.)? _7 backpack is perfect for my laptop and associated work crap but doesn't have enough room for my gym gear as well, currently using a corporate branded crumpler style courier bag but would like something good.

I have considered similar guidi bags but the shape and exposed zip remind me too much of a handbag, I'd prefer something with either a typical cylindrical duffle bag shape or a messenger style bag with a flap over the top but haven't found anything I like enough to drop the cash on.