australia :: general

TTT

Lol 50 so true!

I suck at these fit pics but here's one anyway just thrown over what I was wearing

Untitled1.png

I already got it dirty as you can see on the right side chest the 2 marks from a drop of water :(

Edit: Yeah I sized down to a 1 from 2. Even though I sized down the sleeves seem to be cut shorter than I was expecting or maybe it's just me

american yellow mustard to grey poupon dijon mustard within 6 months go

Lol...

Anyway, I was offered a ccp high collar gloved jkt in size 44 in black, like the one minomni is wearing. Anyone here interested? It's really super rare size to begin with, and only available in japan... will fit a 46 perfect..

Interested ballers pls pm ...

I have one pair of Common Projects BBall Hightops size 45 in white nappa leather.

These are in absolutely 100% perfect condition with no marks, damage or other defects.

$200 AUD shipped anywhere in Australia via registered post. Pickup available from North Sydney, Milsons Point or Sydney CBD.

$418 USD at Tobi!

KOP KOP KOP KOP KOP!

Well done Deiv! Ballsiest purchase I've seen on these forums. And well backed up with a fit pic. I think it will look great beat to hell.

Has anyone been to Assin lately? Apparently Crust in instore now.

here's your chance to try the coat u been lusting!

Haven't been to assin for several months since I found eastern market... :P

Deiv, you have the biggest balls here on this forum. And those balls earned you good dividends. Balling jacket! And I agree with everybody here, I'd also like to see it trashed and blackened up a bit. Looks great.

Assin's a good retail store and all, but with the growing availability of it's labels...they got to chill with their pricing. Though I've never worked retail and understood its financing...their RO trainers are 300 more than zekka :\

just went to assin have a quick look of new rick.hooded samurai,high collar,bullet,mollino and some knits, mostly 3k, mostly XL.

Thanks for the info.

I recall their ro leather jkts used to go 5ks..

XL? What r they thinking... Those sizes are easily found on the Internet....

Btw, new ccp in em! For the ladies..

I went to Assin today; and it was just as Chin said.

They had the high-collar in 'bitter' hammered lamb,which is far too brown for my taste; the bullet in hammered lamb, which is really nice and I'm bummed I didn't grab one on sale (if anyone sees one in a small, hit me up). Bunch of basics, and only one coat - the belted trench which was OK, but definitely not the coat to get from Crust.

Only sneakers in the footwear department. Lame.

edit: here is the same 'bitter' jacket. Notice the price difference lol.

my pms apparently not working, screwy browser

anyway, em's ccp women, they only so far received 1/3 of their orders.., jst had a quick browse

highlights were the

highcollar gloved roo jkt

red derbies

red seam boots

some crazy wrap trench, dint inspect all but comes in variation, got charcoal, black, white.

chainseam dress knits, black-charcoal

leather dress, black

some chainseam shirts etc.

some men stuff

ninja reversible knit,black

rubber dipped gray roo boot

dropcrotch pants in wool

happy chinese new year to all the azn dudes on here, may you receive many a red packet haha.

ballsy purchase indeed deiv! congrats man, surprised by just how good it looks. I hope you're able to get plenty of use out of it, I found with the red rider there were limited opportunities to wear it because it was such a stand out colour however the yellow is perhaps a tad more subtle. I think it'd look even better as it starts to get dirty and perhaps the colour fades a bit.

any small dudes in the market for a good suit at a bargain price check my sig: