What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

Taking a break along the beach area with FH 1001.

7.jpg

8.jpg

The streets. Spring time, shops open, crowds coming in to this little town - Arcachon.

9.jpg

10.jpg

Lunch with my lady. Ordered Jambon Omelette, Croque Madame and Croque Monsieur.

6.jpg

After lunch coffee

4.jpg

Taking a pic of my handmade wallet

5.jpg

The Flat Head 1001

3.jpg

Ice Cream for dessert

12.jpg

Talking to the ice-cream.......

14.jpg

thanks for the positive feedback on my place everybody, we're loving every minute of it here! and I'm getting a show together with another local photographer and we're going to do it in the common area of our building which acts as a rotating gallery space!

anyways, today my jeans shot some flowers while dropping the kid off at grandma's house. I don't shoot nature much, but I enjoyed how some of these turned out.......

the outfit (minus my upper half...)

4610393353_7f7d162bcb.jpg

4610391903_3dc0b59432.jpg

4611001008_50b895738d.jpg

4610392529_9cd50a12ac.jpg

4611001632_a2c76fce6d.jpg

4610393147_9252f45c66.jpg

yup----

Enjoying the eye of the storm. Got all the last printing and logistics ironed out this afternoon, 5 days of enumerator training (led by yours truly) starts tomorrow morning. Then it's out to the field for 3 weeks of enumeration, where we'll see if all the sweat, tears and blood I poured into developing this thing worked out!

Took it easy for a few hours for the first time in a couple weeks. My buddy just opened a little restaurant in an awesome spot at the end of my block (seriously about 300m from my door), and he's doing it right: decent-enough food, cheap beer (2000 shillings, ~$1) and beautiful location.

IMG_0940.jpg

A Moonberg (least shitty of the shitty beer here)

Shantaram

Peterson Shamrock

a kit-bag from my flatmate's fair trade craft business (www.awava-market.com) used as an impromptu pipe-bag

Tellason Strummer

beautiful view.

Can't hate that!

awesome farmer your posts are just awesome. love the riding, wish i was there toooo. missed joe kid on a stingray yesterday on tv. finaly could rep you!

Guest mattes

@ fardin. I love the movie joe kid on a stingray. Recently i saw a new movie of Matt Hoffman "the bird of the big air", great movie as well.

@ farmer nice trails and would love to ride again but it's been so long since i rode last time.

Today my jeans were doing this:

IMG_0954.jpg

because I decided I should wear Big Boy Pants while I led this:

IMG_0942.jpg

Day 1 of the enumerator training for the baseline survey for one of my projects, which begins next week! I'm pretty proud of myself. I went in really not knowing what the hell I was doing (and having slept less in the past 10 days than in any similar time period in my life), and I'm pretty confident in saying I killed it. I know this shit. I know this shit like the back of my hand. Awwwwwe fuckyeah. Day 2/5 tomorrow!

IMG_0943.jpg

The above photo depicting the boiling tempers of a heated and vociferous 50-person, 10-minute argument over defining "toilet".

Lookin' like a grownup and shit...

IMG_0952.jpg

It's starting to get exciting... this beast of a baby I've been developing for the past seven months is actually becoming real!

Edit: notice behind me the diagram I was using to help explain some dependency ratio questions... I'm a pretty serious artist.

Feel like I'm flooding this thread as of late. Hangers starting to show decent color and size so I switched them to a low phosphorus feed yesterday. That will help keep them manageable size as the season progresses. Below them on the benches are the second tomatoes crop coming along slow but steady. Shit iphone pics.

IMG_120649.jpg

IMG_042639.jpg

IMG_023648.jpg

IMG_062338.jpg

^ must spread farmer..but i agree keep flooding..lovin the updates and the new house looks awesome..Congrats!

Beatle - personally it seemed less painful for me..i think the machines are a little worse..it didn't even bleed :)

Riff - i'm just here for a couple weeks man..would love to live here at some point though.

Went over to Senso-ji today and then to Ueno to spend more yenz. I picked up some IH hickory stripes at Hinoya and a new wallet at some leather shop.

sensojitemp.jpg

sensojicherry.jpg

sensoji4.jpg

senso5.jpg

kannon.jpg

Picture537.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg