What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

getting ready to drive to the office:

4425711792_323614485a.jpg

decided to hit up Jack In The Box for some bfast and saw this 1 legged bird hang out in the drive thru lane:

4424947199_04f0aaa692.jpg

got into the office and after a few calls i had to get on sufu and check out the photo thread - joelz is one of my fav posters:

4425713164_c440e00575.jpg

decided that i'd take some shots since it's such a beautiful day. pic of my fiance's geisha's (more in the RFW thread):

4424950417_b412ef0836.jpg

then we decided to skate around the parking lot a bit:

4424952175_12e7d48117.jpg

4425719406_464395c117.jpg

4425718326_567b3c56b7.jpg

now we're going BACK TO FUCKING WORK!!!

=)

My APC Petit Standards and I went to Yoberri for a treat today.

(x-posted from WAYET)

This place makes incredible frozen yoghurt.

I'm normally not a frozen yoghurt person. Give me gelato most any day... but it's all home made, fresh every day. No artificial flavours, it's all fresh berries and whatnot for flavouring. The waffle cones are made by the owners husband and are possibly the best waffle cones I've ever had.

Today they had Chocolate Almond and a home made hot fudge made from dark chocolate with a nice intense chilli spice.

Sarah got a cone... but I needed hot chilli chocolate fudge, and I couldn't miss out on the cone either... so hot fudge and cone chips were my order of the day.

Delicious.

IMGP0006-5.jpg

IMGP0005-6.jpg

IMGP0008-6.jpg

This place also happens to be attached to a little vintage store... so it's a two for one for us.

In the vintage shop I found this cool Pendleton Jacket.

I think it's pretty old. I'm not really sure if I should get it... it's only $40, but I dunno if I like the look.

IMGP0013-4.jpg

IMGP0012-6.jpg

Later on I saw this and thought y'all would get a kick out of it...

IMGP0023-2.jpg

Then I came home and hot soaked them because they waist is getting really baggy.

Now I have switched into a pair of APC New Cures and we are getting ready to go to dinner and a movie... more pics later.

it's been a while since I posted in here, but me and my jeans finally did something (somewhat) post-worthy, ha

went downtown to the monthly Art-Walk. My GF needed to scope the place out cause she is hosting a young professionals networking event next month, and wanted to make sure all the event posters were up...

here it goes:

figured nobody had ever seen the Mobile, Alabama Crest before. They post this on houses and buildings that are "historic":

DSCN3743.jpg

We got to the event kinda late, so our first stop was the Arts Council exhibit. My friend Will was really taken aback by some of the work:

DSCN3729.jpg

me and my lady took a quick picture in the street:

DSCN3723.jpg

we stopped by Buck's PIzza for some beers and food, and this sign was awesome, ha:

DSCN3742.jpg

Had a Titan (Great Divide) Double IPA. Very Intense but awesome:

DSCN3738.jpg

Then me and Will decided to grab a Louisiana Brew, Abita TurboDog:

DSCN3739.jpg

We noticed on our way back to the car that a business had posted by Lady's artwork/event (YoMo) poster right next to Gabriel Iglesias's poster (The Fluffy Guy, ha):

DSCN3751.jpg

The excitement from the event poster's placement + Beers caused us to dance in the street:

DSCN3744.jpg

overall a fun, relaxing night.

cheer sufu!

Tonight was a friday night. Decided to go out with my all asian group of friends plus 1 to Roscoe's Fried Chicken and Waffles for some awesome soul food.

On the Drive to the restaurant. My friends were tripping out that i was trying to take a picture while driving hahaha

IH634-S with silver rivets and crotch rivet (:

Photo0454.jpg

Photo0455.jpg

I thought it was funny that they advertised an energy drink next to the "fine wines"

Photo0456.jpg

My friends and i all ordered the 'SCOE 1. Gotta stick with the classics! haha

Photo0457.jpg

FOOD!

Photo0458.jpg

Last but not least, the best fucking hot sauce ever to go with our fried chicken. the six of us finished an entire bottle :X

Photo0460.jpg

All in all, great night, great food, with no sauce casualties!

went to breakfast with fiance and future mum-in-law in la jolla followed by some shopping:

nice view of the ocean from where we sat:

4433141596_f5fd44dd67.jpg

m00ba style:

4432364161_0d7cb92177.jpg

4433137314_7a03ae6fa4.jpg

4432361523_14d77fa197.jpg

cruised over to off road warehouse after breakfast to get the dl on what i want to do to the tundra i'm thinking of getting this coming week then off to more food around 2pm:

decent sushi and rolls - low price and lots of food:

4433134736_b941468c0d.jpg

more shopping with my 2 leading ladies (won't bore you guys with pics) then off for some some night shots with a buddy:

4432356273_55e36c12fe.jpg

4432460707_ec283bcbe8.jpg

4432359279_ff39641e6a.jpg

4432357583_cddcc40ee9.jpg

lastly we did a midnight run up palomar's tight side and down the fast side in the evo:

4432413261_e57cb506c1.jpg

no denim pic since i'm wearing the same shit i wore the other day...

I had planned on moving to Jackson right after high school spending summer working on the Snake and helping out on a ranch hoping to save enough to spend as little of the winter as possible working and as much as possible in the mountains. Made it as far as buying the a one way bus ticket but it didn't work out. With couple more failed attemps, it has been almost 8 years and I still keep the plan alive even if only in daydreaming. I have thoroughly enjoyed this post, you should more often.

Oh, and Congratulations on being able to afford a home there.

Thought you guys might enjoy this (first time, so don't hate).

Woke up this morning really early:

Light just began hitting the mountains:

l1040316.jpg

How I got there (the coolest part of my day):

l1040382.jpg

l1040404.jpg

Hope you enjoyed.

still on holiday in sydney, had a field day at eating.

started off the day at this cafe called sunrise cafe at glebe.

sunrise smoothie

IMG_1455.jpg

had pancakes with maple syrup, bananas and strawberries

IMG_1459.jpg

while the girlfriend had this monster chicken salad that we both polished off

IMG_1458.jpg

went home and bummed around for a bit before going off to a chinese cafe.

we had this amazing thing called pudding milk tea with pearls and it was really good.

IMG_1314.jpg

beef noodles. the beef was tender as hell and the stock they used was really tasty.

IMG_1316.jpg

ended everything with a blueberry crepe that was great!

IMG_1318.jpg

hope my pictures didnt make anybody raveneous.

Man, wonderful photos on the last couple pages, guys. This is definitely the best thread.

It got up to a balmy 45F here today, so I thought "what better day to get the motorbike out for the first time??".

First step: Air in the tires.

bmwr755tiressm.jpg

Next, charge the battery.

bmwr755chargesm.jpg

Consult the manual. The frame, engine, and manual all have matching serial numbers.

bmwr755manualsm.jpg

Check the oil. She didn't lose a drop over winter. I should change it out soon, but I just want to get it running today...

bmwr755oilsm.jpg

Bowls look super clean.

bmwr755carbssm.jpg

Dust everything off. The chrome and aluminum could use some polishing.

bmwr755headlightsm.jpg

...aaand, here she is, my 1971 BMW R75/5, with only 35K miles on her.

bmwr755sm.jpg

When out riding, one should always wear the proper gear. This should work, yeah?

mfscmmoutsidesm.jpg

Next stop was the gas station to fill her up with some fresh hi-test. It worried me a little, as a cop was refueling right next to me, and my registration wasn't quite up to date...

Did a short canyon ride in town, and then decided to hit a gravel pit nearby. So long!

mfscmmaction2sm.jpg

Wow, thanks for all the reps guys. Much appreciated. I got a few requests to show my house, so I'd thought I'd oblige. I took these over summer, when the light is better. It's kind of a modern atomic ranch (??).

Guest house and rear of main house overlooking the Tetons:

26795566.jpg

Main House:

66560011.jpg

Entryway to the main house (just took this one):

72751831.jpg

Some people think it doesn't really fit, but I love it, so I'm happy.

I really need to invest in a new camera so I can get mine to look as good as all yours.

If the only reason that you want a DSLR is so you can take pictures for this thread, you lead a seriously depressing life.

Man, wonderful photos on the last couple pages, guys. This is definitely the best thread.

It got up to a balmy 45F here today, so I thought "what better day to get the motorbike out for the first time??".

First step: Air in the tires.

bmwr755tiressm.jpg

Next, charge the battery.

bmwr755chargesm.jpg

Consult the manual. The frame, engine, and manual all have matching serial numbers.

bmwr755manualsm.jpg

Check the oil. She didn't lose a drop over winter. I should change it out soon, but I just want to get it running today...

bmwr755oilsm.jpg

Bowls look super clean.

bmwr755carbssm.jpg

Dust everything off. The chrome and aluminum could use some polishing.

bmwr755headlightsm.jpg

...aaand, here she is, my 1971 BMW R75/5, with only 35K miles on her.

bmwr755sm.jpg

When out riding, one should always wear the proper gear. This should work, yeah?

mfscmmoutsidesm.jpg

Next stop was the gas station to fill her up with some fresh hi-test. It worried me a little, as a cop was refueling right next to me, and my registration wasn't quite up to date...

Did a short canyon ride in town, and then decided to hit a gravel pit nearby. So long!

mfscmmaction2sm.jpg

Beautiful bike....I am itchin for a 49 Panhead(I know it's apples and oranges) if I can ever find one to restore or have the money to do it.....

zissou - you are the man for going out on a ride on that cold cold road. beautiful bike! great pics folks - this is my fav thread on sufu right now - always interesting to see what other fellows are doing with their lives when not glued to the web.

today started out late (esp. since i forgot it was daylight savings). a bunch of friends and i went on a hike since the weather was damn near perfect!

4433725869_d228c86dfd.jpg

here's our destination:

4433710797_8a9c6b63e0.jpg

gettin' there:

4434478348_b63d95f66a.jpg

me trying to keep the SExIH07 BK out of the mud:

4434479712_53a057900c.jpg

really cute pup we ran into:

4433707975_84e0bc8c4d.jpg

the joy of youth:

4433700565_48b7b4b8de.jpg

his pop trying to keep up with a 360:

4433702071_3668274c64.jpg

lots of jumps today:

4433698675_f44a0d49a2.jpg

after the hike, i got to drive my buddy's big ass truck - i was always a sports car / bike kinda guy but i want a truck now!

4433712285_5cafb1146e.jpg

If the only reason that you want a DSLR is so you can take pictures for this thread, you lead a seriously depressing life.

Are you mentally retarded?

I'm guessing... yes.

Well, What did my jeans do this weekend? Went backpacking. Its cold but this was the first cliff Jumping session of the year at Tar Creek Near Fillmore California. Its about 3 miles to camp or so and a big Elevation drop another ,5 - 1 miles to the BIG lower falls. No cliff jumping action pics tonight because well, I was jumping and I suspect it will take a few days for the pics to get into my hands. Great trip. Featuring my 501STFs because Now they are dirty as all hell and smell like firewood.

God. I'm unemployed. Did I really just wake up at 7am to take the bus clear across Los Angeles to meet my ride in culver city?

IMG_2265.jpg

Few hours later, Welcome to The wild. Trail head, top of mountain.

IMG_2275.jpg

Fast Forward another hour, And we descend upon the creek.

IMG_2279.jpg

Hard to tell but this was a leap. Had to toss Bag across river first.

IMG_2282.jpg

We arrive at Upper Tar creek Falls. our home for 2 days.

IMG_2284.jpg

Sorry jeans. I'm putting you away until nightfall, while I swim like crazy.

IMG_2285.jpg

Our campsite. Right next to the river.

IMG_2290.jpg

View from bottom of All 4 falls / pools. Rocks on upper Right were where the arrival pic was from and where the campground is directly under.

IMG_2296.jpg

Hiked to lowers falls to get swim / Jump on. Borrowed google pic since mine is jacked. its a very impressive waterfall.

580609.jpg

Sunset at about 8 tonight. Thanks Daylight savings

IMG_2299.jpg