What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

went to Blue Jay for some camping saturday. it's located in the Cleveland national forest. pretty cool spot and definitely worth going back to for another round.

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

That's Lake Elsinore in the background

IMG_1236.jpg

This tarantula was so big that we saw it crossing the road from our car

IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

caught the sunset on the way back

IMG_1249.jpg

Cheers and happy monday everyone.

Edit:

See signature!

I'm slow this morning. I'm still hung over from the weekend. LOL!!!

Did a whole lot of nothing this weekend, which managed to take up my whole days...

Only pics from this weekend.

be5c08a4.jpg

I'm guessing it's a '68?

ff8e91be.jpg

THE CLUB!

Can anyone confirm or deny?

It is a 67. The way to tell is that the fender wells are rounded making it either a 67 or 68 (69 they are flattened out)...then the noticeable difference between the 67 and 68 is the wing window which for some reason wasn't used on the 68 or 69...

I had a 67 SS and let me tell you, the wing window makes all the difference when there is no A/C.

Farhas, how could I post more photos after those??

The cool stuff I kept on film, and how many fmialy holiday pics do we really wanna see?

But these were the spanish picos mountains... on the way to a little town where the two of us did kayaking, and camped by a little stream, before the missus arrived a week in.

mountains.jpgstreams.jpg

Once she arrived, we returned to a little place called Comillas; camped on the edgeo overlooking cliffs and a little private beach. The town was ten minutes walk away, with Gaudi architecture (not shown here) and a couple great workingmen's restaurants.

Camillas.jpg

the nipper and I fell in love with these little dispensing machines - pistachios, anchovy-stuffed olives, baby gerkinsd and 60s-style candy. Everything you could want in life, delivered with a satisfying clunk, for one Euro.

machines.jpg

Driving over to France we went by this college my uncle set up in the 50s in Bilbao. He died in 1973, but on a trip in the 90s we spent an amazing afternoon there, with all the Basque workers and priests who lived there. THis time, it was totally abandoned, as if everyone just upped and left. SPooky.

Notice, by the way, that in this catholic college, you're only allowed to be right-handed. I went to a catholic primary school where nuns used to hit me with a ruler on the left hand if I tried to write with it. Of course, it only encourages awkward little fuckers.

wetterstation.jpgabandoned.jpg

LAst one... the bar posted above is in Bilbao, which I've visited a few times before, mostly in the 90s, the last time when the Guggernheim was in scaffolding. I couldn't believe how wonderfully it had transformed the area - an amazing job. Again, my pics of the building were on film, but the missius captured me in my 1890s Levi's and the TOdds copies which I guess i need to throw out now, misshapen and smelly after too many beaches and campsite shower blocks...Guggenheim.jpgguggenheim2.jpg

A very lucky guy! Maple indeed:

Photo%20on%202010-08-15%20at%2020.03.jpg

You'd kill me if you knew I payed $700 for it, some lady's ex boyfriend left it behind and she didn't know what she had :P

I look forward to seeing your videos as well man.

wtf. now I officially hate you

it's a beauty!

Went to the beach on sunday for a swim

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

and a rise

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

riff and ThinFinn- damn things were the biggest spiders i've ever seen by far

corporalclegg- nice pics, where is that?

Paul T looking forward to more of your travel pics :)

just rolled back into town after a long weekend up north! have a ton of pic's to share with you denimfreaks! here's what went down Sunday night. . .

some afghan chic Sarah and a dude name Vinneus

IMG_5333.jpg

the man TV-

IMG_5341.jpg

a cab full of denim! WH, PBJ, Denime

IMG_5347.jpg

former FH chic Sarahs new denim- PBJ 005!!!!

IMG_5351.jpg

time for some drinks!

IMG_5363.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

we're waiting for the main event. . .

IMG_5380.jpg

Mister LandoCal!

IMG_5381.jpg

IMG_5383.jpg

it gets even better. . .hangin and drinking. . .

IMG_5385.jpg

and Jonathan from SE comes up!

IMG_5396.jpg

more drinkin ensues. . .

IMG_5391.jpg

IMG_5392.jpg

time for some eats across the street! great southern style food!

IMG_5397.jpg

trust me. . .it was out of this freakin world

IMG_5402.jpg

somethin to wash it all down

IMG_5399.jpg

off to the next bar- motorhead

IMG_5409.jpg

IMG_5410.jpg

for Beatle

IMG_5411.jpg

it's not over yet! like my friend almostnice, i have not yet begun to drink!!!

IMG_5420.jpg

looks like my old car seats....

IMG_5419.jpg

trippin out at the motorhead bar

IMG_5423.jpg

IMG_5424.jpg

i had to use the bathroom after all that southern food...oops, Lando notices i used a little to much TP

IMG_5428.jpg

Vin is just disgusted. Almostnice would approve of the smell

IMG_5429.jpg

we hit one more bar after the motorbar. in dedication to our good friend almost (again) we go to the meatpacking district (no pun intended, that's where it is) we hit a beergarten.

IMG_5436.jpg

more fun, drinkin and Lando's woman shows up for a few. all in all, A GREAT FUCKIN TIME WAS HAD! we should do this more often.

IMG_5434.jpg

so money lately everybody, you guys look like you're having a good damn time over in NYC...

morse...a few weeks ago weren't you complaining about not knowing how do use your dSLR??? Those are some killer pics you've got there. what lens, looks pretty wide, 12-24mm or something?