What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

rufio those scones look delicious! what's the white stuff?

Just some half-whipped cream (couldn't find the mixer, so I had to beat it manually and just kind of gave up).

No pics for this, but tonight my pajama pants called the cops on some douchebags who jumped the 8-foot high hedge into our building to smoke some pot. Seriously, just do it at home.

back from a 1.5 week tour. only took my phone this time. I forgot my camera.

4304869638_0479c78e17.jpg

Justin driving the van to Charlotte for the first show of the tour

4304125357_f1980f9ff3.jpg

sunflower seeds are a must on every trip.

4304870196_cd15cd9c1b.jpg

bathroom at the triple in Richmond VA. sugar cane 1947

4305102397_e5dd2d839c.jpg

hometown show, caught some dexter with my girlfriend and her cat. LVC 1915.

4304870332_1566de4626.jpg

got the hookup at a brewery in Philly

4304126307_31686e8a2d.jpg

spent the night at a friends house in philly

4304127043_a636b66e6b.jpg

chillin in a chandelier store

4304871678_ee09274a52.jpg

sold out union pool in brooklyn with friend motel motel and darlings

4304127335_a8901a7e16.jpg

my morning in baltimore at the dan deacon future islands house.

Been eating sinfully well the past few days and couldn't NOT rep Slow's BBQ in Detroit despite the 2 hour wait (hell yeah it was worth it....the Beer Selection doesn't hurt either)

Stone's Ruination on tap...I can't stop drinking this stuff

IMG_0599.jpg

enchilada's for appetizer

IMG_0600.jpg

Smokiest ribs I've ever had...

IMG_0601.jpg

Triple Threat Sandwich (Pulled Pork, Ham and Applewood Bacon)...one of those rare perfect sandwiches in life that just can't get any better (save for Apple BBQ sauce on top, also offered at Slow's...) They actually ran out of pulled pork that day so it's not in the picture!

IMG_0603.jpg

And the jeans I wore to make this all relevant...loving all that extra waist room now, you can be sure of that! ;)

IMG_0571.jpg

And for kicks, I ate a quick meal at Ikea...I was in the store to buy me some "Swedish Meatballs" that I will cook with Honey BBQ sauce and garnish with chopped green onions on top as a side dish to my Mapo Tofu and stirfried lettuce tomorrow!

IMG_0647.jpg

:cool:

its a hot day. The air conditioner helped a lot.

2e55v2r.jpg

11uxgrq.jpg

it was supposed to be boring in the office but i did some activities to entertain myself (and you:)

For example, I admire beatle's snow jumping a lot

209qef7.jpg

go out for coffee

zqrsm.jpg

and looking at Chris Bray's cuuuuuute baby

25iy8mf.jpg

ready to go!

21j0lg3.jpg

e8adsi.jpg

2rdi8op.jpg

too dark to take the photos - mf fading

j7b1xs.jpg

everybody on this board is aware how expensive our obsession can be.being a fulltime working craftsman with a family crying for food,my possibilities to get more cash in are somehow limited.so today i went to the local hospital to sell some of my blood:

4306619405_046da11135.jpg

they paid 25,-€ for half a liter of my bodyjuice,that amount is roughly what i spend last night at asos.com for two discounted chambrays.

they also serve you a hot meal afterwards plus free fruits,coffee and softdrinks as much as you like.

not bad for a little pain,eh?

Great posts, everybody.

Today was Australia Day, and strangely enough there is an "Aussie Meat Pie Bakery" about 5 minutes from my house here. I went in to grab a pie for lunch. The staff there didn't seem to know or care that today is Australia's national holiday. (Sorry for the crappy cellphone quality.)

danoz1.jpg

Noticed there were grass stains on my cuffs. Must have been from when I went for a walk last night. I was wearing boots, so I don't know how the grass managed to get up there.

dscn0169a.jpg

Great posts, everybody.

Today was Australia Day, and strangely enough there is an "Aussie Meat Pie Bakery" about 5 minutes from my house here. I went in to grab a pie for lunch. The staff there didn't seem to know or care that today is Australia's national holiday. (Sorry for the crappy cellphone quality.)

where are you from rufio?

what to do on a lazy thursday afternoon in Tokyo? first, an ukiyoe museum, then some denim shopping (pbj store, warehouse, momotaro) then relax at a coffee shop x publishing house. had alot of wine, some nuts and dried fruit. it was a good afternoon browsing photography books and the in-house magazines

4308582946_7af9d85a3c_o.jpg

4307847711_ab294e8589_o.jpg

4307848753_5d1aa5feb5_o.jpg

4307849875_5773541b11_o.jpg

my bud Masaji...part music producer, part manager, author, part graphic designer, part well, everything. This dude has worked with graphic and interior designers from Finland, photographers from New York, painters from China, and a traditional-meets-modern art music group from Tokyo, kinda like the Sigur Ros of Japan...

4308590582_9dd2e825eb_o.jpg

night all.