Make Something Cool Everyday

billy.

Not sure if he got back to via PM but I believe it is Museo 700. It was available as a free font all over the place a while back and is a nice font. Get 3 of the faces here.

Yeah, Ordo's right. Sorry missed that question. The designer has quite a few free fonts / font demos here. I haven't checked the typography thread in a while but we should get some good free fonts linked up in here.

Alright tried to pay more attention to naming conventions on this one - I think I got the id / class relationship right as well. I have three different classes for the tables defined since i was originally going to have each one different instead they're all the same thing so I probably should have just made them all 'menu' classes. I couldn't figure out how to get it so they would all run against the one on the left with that one positioned 600 in (basically have them all as 'menu' class but just one of them with the position:left 600px? and different colored headers?)

Anyway - new index with a randomly loading background.

servo: It's possible to have more than one class rule assigned to an element, with each rule separated by a space. So you could do something like this:

<div class="menu first-menu">...</div>

<div class="menu">...</div>

<div class="menu">...</div>

<style>

div.menu { margin: -16px 0 0 0; ... other rules common to all menus ... }

div.first_menu { margin-left: 600px; ... other rules unique to first menu ...}

</style>

In the even of conflict/overlap, the last rule will override previous rules. Therefore the first_menu margin setting overrides the menu margin setting.

Can anyone confirm that the ink quality of print in Europe is superior to that of America. I feel like a lot of European things i see are much more vibrant and ours(mine) are a lot more dull. For example you could never print that color from Diamond's piece above in the states.