video games ruined my life

DüM

vanquish demo sucked. I'd get bored with that.

Just buy SSF bro.

Batman and Uncharted 2 were good games.

Na,h Vanquish should be a reminder to most developers that a videogame = first and foremost a GAME, fun/engaging to play

...any (good) story (however bonkers) should reveal itself throughout the game itself (ie. Dead Space) and IF necessary in short, concise cut-scenes (such is the case in Vanquish) The only game ever whose cutscenes I really enjoyed were MGS3's.

Its downfall is its short and no multiplayer.

royale, i dislike god of war. i just can't get into it. that and assassin's creed

i've played through resistance and quite liked it, and batman as well. can't wait for arkham city

i heard FF13 was bad. would like opinions on how it fares against earlier FF games

and DÃœM, i'm terrible at street fighter :( will likely robocop MVC3 when it comes out though. not that it'll be any easier to work with, i just know i'll enjoy it more

copped a ps3 for gt5

already played re5 and mgs4 but gonna cop used anyway. what else do people recommend as must haves?

Demon Souls

Red Dead Redemption

i am a diefard FF fan and i got PS3 so i could play FF13. however, i got Demon Souls and FF13 at the same time, and i ended up pretty much never playing FF13 because Demon Souls was that damn good.

got my first mw2 hate mail after playing so long..

feels good man.

Well done, i love those, especially when it was the final kill cam. Then you know they were pissed....

love being the last person alive on HQ and knowing all the team is watching and beasting.... Pressure makes diamonds.