video games ruined my life

DüM

Updated and re-logged into Final Fantasy XI. The game that actually did ruin my life (well community college life). Have to buy the Abyssea add-on, no one wants to party mid 60's and 70's no more...

royale, wut happened 2 ur ps3? wut model?

my chrome 60gig crapped out months ago, paid $200cad flat rate 2 get it fixed 4rm sony 90day warranty only

it was a launch 60GB, backwards compatibility/4 USB ports all that shit, from what i've been reading online it overheated, possibly fucked up some internals or melted solder on the board, but apparently if you send to Sony you'll lose everything anyway, so i figure i'll just start from scratch with a slim, they run cooler with less power which hopefully will prevent it from hardware failures in the future

Just had some Sticks and Stones on BO whilst I'm waiting to finish dling Grey's Anatomy.

Some guy was constantly raging whenever he died, even more so when he got tomahawk'd.

I swear down he got setback much more than anybody else, which was even funnier.

He was 3rd at the end of one round, then got tomahawk'd for the last kill. His screams of aaaah, fuck this fucking shit game were ear piercingly loud.

Made my night.

Can't believe I forgot about the wager matches! I've logged about 30 hours, about to prestige, and I hadn't played a single wager match...

Just played a few consecutive rounds of one in the chamber, and I was in the money almost every time. That shit is pretty addictive.

I liked Borderlands. Really unique art-style, non-traditional fps play with looting for weapon upgrades and exp for skills/stats. There's TONS of weapon customization options. Story is meh, same with the enemy variation, but the AI is good and I still think the game has solid replay value.