video games ruined my life

DüM

god damn 360 just scratched the fuck out of my black ops while it was loading a new map. call up ms they insist i magically knocked my console, sitting 12 feet away while its on my tv stand. fuck off with that shit... dont fall victim to this guys, install the game on your HD :(

yo, anyone with a HD on their console big enough to sport enough games to keep it non agravating, its so worth it... i install everying, not just cause it loads quicker, cause that shit is so quiet without the load sounds of the CD being a jerk... tried a game recently before i loaded it, shit was making so much noise...

anyone think i should get reach? is it just another halo game? talk at me... is it worth it as a change up? can your sprint in it? whos playing it?

Guest Methimphibian
god damn 360 just scratched the fuck out of my black ops while it was loading a new map. call up ms they insist i magically knocked my console, sitting 12 feet away while its on my tv stand. fuck off with that shit... dont fall victim to this guys, install the game on your HD :(

is the 360 the fat white one? or the new black slim?

anyone think i should get reach? is it just another halo game? talk at me... is it worth it as a change up? can your sprint in it? whos playing it?

Gone back to Gaylo: Reach Around after getting bored of Black Ops.

It's fun and does make a change. You can sprint.

Does help if you have Halo experience, otherwise there's a chance you won't enjoy how different the game feels.

i'm on gran turismo. really need somewhere to mount my wheel though.

ironing board (peasant status)

still not going to pick up gt5 until break....KL:hdakhfs

why does every car have a turning radius of a bus when playing with controller..fuck.

btw my sls amg stealth bonus from amazon is fuckin BAWSE

put on some racing tires bro, night and day...

ps. my PS3 is officially D E A D.

red blinking light, can't even get GT5 out of the drive

gt5 all day everyday.

the most fun and exciting addition to the series is the go cart racing,

some of the cars for winning series gold are fantastic the buick '64 hot rod has crazy power and not as bricky as the other muscle cars. the race tuned red celica sticks to the road like a magnet.

seriously fuck the vitz cup having to spend money to tune your car from 84 bhp up to the 132 bhp or so the competitors have and then have to drive the thing.

and damn if i am not obsessed with getting the perfect line through the slow downhill series of corners of eiger nordwand, cutting the corner on the chicane [without hitting the wall] at monza to beat a car with a power advantage.

haven't played since gt3 and i forgot how satisfying it was when you get things right.

nascar racing is really intense online. played the ea game for a bit a year or so ago. It is intense relying on other people (drafting and whatnot) yet still competing against them.

ea quit making it because only people in teh southeast US play it. I am in the southeast. everyone online lived like 3 hours away from me. maybe the same 40 people on there every day.