DüM

video games ruined my life

the Uncharted 3 review backlash is getting out of hand

article was complaining about the 'playing a movie' thing right? I agree. MGS is my favorite series and it got a lot of that talk but experimentation is pretty big in MGS. You could play around with the AI forever.

article was complaining about the 'playing a movie' thing right? I agree. MGS is my favorite series and it got a lot of that talk but experimentation is pretty big in MGS. You could play around with the AI forever.

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/when-a-mostly-positive-review-becomes-controversial/3764/

aww just bought that indieroyale but theres no steam key for sanctum either.

the art of video games

w0ERL20lr1U#!

According to reviews I've read and gameplay videos I've seen, UC3 looks pretty damn linear (even compared to UC2), no real roaming freedom or extras to do beyond the storyline action. MGS4's really the only one to get that kind of criticism, but that's only cuz the there were tons of (lengthy) cutscenes.

people said it about MGS2 when it came out, but not in a negative way.

aww just bought that indieroyale but theres no steam key for sanctum either.

they were having trouble due to demand, but it should be fine now - i activated all of my game, just waiting for that gemini key...

^gemini doesn't need a key for me to download? It looks a bit like my favorite game of my childhood.. monkey island! but with a darker story.

I downloaded it alredy. Thanks for the headsup btw.

i meant steam key, devs said they'd be adding one after this bundle is done.

now i just hope steam can add the other wadjeteye games. apparently they've rejected the other awesome adventure games because of technical requirements (min. resolution).

i'm trying to get as many good point and click adventures as I can tbh.

Ditto on Monkey Island, the special editions will probably be on sale in the winter again, highly recommended.

been playing a bit of sanctum and dungeon defenders and I feel like sanctum runs smoother but is more a fps than rpg compared to DD. I do like how you can make mazes and shit compared to DD where it relies on the characters more.

i played sanctum with my friend and it gets old fast. dunno if they fixed the dodgers yet either

DD with friends is so fun

portal custom levels are gonna be nuts

map_editor_01.jpg

+

new soldier sound files when you use his new halloween costume

p8H1RjjoGKs

"hasta la vista... feliz navidad...... hasta gazpacho" lololo

a glimpse from the future:

QN2KUJgOPBs#!

skyrim bros :cool:, cancelled amazon preorder and found it for £25 :cool:

I also got BF3 for £20 and Arkham City for free. I would probably go on to say that I am so prudent with money and patronise you all by saying you can always find good deals if you look - but then i spent all the money i saved on games from Steam :(:D

Yeah, Xbox. Damn. I'll go check out all the usual suspects. This game is going to eat up my life for a few weeks.

Amazon pre ordered, at least if it goes down in price before launch I get a refund.

good news if all of that's true. could have done without the spoiler though -_____-

according to news outlets you'll get to play multiple characters during the story? wonder what that's about

^Hook a brother up on the £25 deal

use this code MVG311020 to get it for £30 at Asda, I just changed to this one and got the PC version for £22 :cool:

OH OH OH OH

oh

that code can be used with a whole bunch of new and to-be-released games

you bloody welcome

if thats all true about GTA V, im really glad they're setting it in san andreas instead of vice city. eagerly waiting for the trailer tomorrow...

Guest Methimphibian

GTA V trailer is looking sweet! swag!!