video games ruined my life

DüM

Also, just came across this, it shows how broken BO can be as a game. Setup or not, the spawning in this game is insane.

PKFBFu2oNAg

rbc6-bGxN0M

It was for a demo game in which spawns are fixed. Still hate BO spawns tho. I've gotten reverse spawn killed at least four times that of CoD4 and MW2 combined. Their "negative influencers" for spawning don't do shit. Essentially why I gave up playing it (aside from shitty hit detection).

rbc6-bGxN0M

It was for a demo game in which spawns are fixed. Still hate BO spawns tho. I've gotten reverse spawn killed at least four times that of CoD4 and MW2 combined. Their "negative influencers" for spawning don't do shit. Essentially why I gave up playing it (aside from shitty hit detection).

I was just about to post that.

you've gotta get:

41N074NX07L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Shit man, you're speaking my language here! I haven't owned a copy of Power Stone 2 for years, but I still have my copy of the first one. Truly an amazing game. Wife's hypnotized by DOA2 though, so that's the only multiplayer fighting I get anymore. It's a great one though.

A new VGA box is en route for the DC. I scored a brand new OEM Sega one for 40 bucks shipped! When it arrives I'll be starting the PC port-overs of RE2 and 3, plus Code: Veronica, all in sweet VGA definition. I haven't done the N64 RE2 as I had intended, except to test out the Dolby for a bit. Too excited for the high-def at this point, so that one will probably be shelved for a little while.

Another DC score, just today actually -- PAL version of Rez. Fuck. I never thought I'd get one of those, and I don't even want to brag about how low the auction came in. You wouldn't believe it.

Alright, I'll stop dorking out here. I'm on this right now and it is......quite good. Feels a bit humdrum til you get dropshipped into some ancient shit and you realize you're into some serious-ass quality.

eternal-darkness-cover.jpg

Recently started playing some games on emulators - been playing Vagrant Story in OS X recently and I was curious if anyone has any experience with the USB plug things that let you use playstation / N64 / etc... controllers on your computer? Good ones / bad ones / suggestions / whatever appreciated.

I was looking into it, but after checking the confirmed games list at launch, nothing really stands out to prompt dropping the dough just yet.

Asphalt 3D (Ubisoft)

Bust-a-Move Universe (Square Enix)

Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D (Ubisoft)

LEGO Star Wars III The Clone Wars (LucasArts)

Madden NFL Football (Electronic Arts)

nintendogs + cats Golden Retriever & New Friends (Nintendo)

nintendogs + cats French Bulldog & New Friends (Nintendo)

nintendogs + cats Toy Poodle & New Friends (Nintendo)

Pilotwings Resort (Nintendo)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D (Konami)

Rayman 3D (Ubisoft)

Ridge Racer 3D (Namco Bandai)

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles (Tecmo Koei)

The Sims 3 (Electronic Arts)

Steel Diver (Nintendo)

Super Monkey Ball 3D (Sega)

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (Capcom)

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars (Ubisoft)

I was looking into it, but after checking the confirmed games list at launch, nothing really stands out to prompt dropping the dough just yet.

Asphalt 3D (Ubisoft)

Bust-a-Move Universe (Square Enix)

Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D (Ubisoft)

LEGO Star Wars III The Clone Wars (LucasArts)

Madden NFL Football (Electronic Arts)

nintendogs + cats Golden Retriever & New Friends (Nintendo)

nintendogs + cats French Bulldog & New Friends (Nintendo)

nintendogs + cats Toy Poodle & New Friends (Nintendo)

Pilotwings Resort (Nintendo)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D (Konami)

Rayman 3D (Ubisoft)

Ridge Racer 3D (Namco Bandai)

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles (Tecmo Koei)

The Sims 3 (Electronic Arts)

Steel Diver (Nintendo)

Super Monkey Ball 3D (Sega)

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (Capcom)

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars (Ubisoft)

The only games that really look appealing to me is Pilotwings and SSFIV.. other then that everything is pretty meh. I am hoping SS has Yun and Yang like the arcade version did.

Do you guys think the 3DS is worth for the $250 price tag?

Yes I do, but I guess my 3DS is only really costing me 175 dollars because I put my DSi towards it.. so I guess my opinion is a big different.

yeah looks really good

also looks like CoD. If they can get the feel right and keep battlefields objective based multiplayer, I'm down.

I wasn't in love with the game, but sniping felt so cool in the last battlefield.

dammit ROYALE

ouch bro. i need a stick bad (||). fuck a pad HAHA

im not used to pad ~_~

they only have stick at the arcade :P

that battlefield footage looks really awesome. the lighting is great. I had the last battlefield for a bit and the sniping was the most fun i have had in a little while. You could get to so many different places.

I hope they don't mess with the online format too much.