video games ruined my life

DüM

I get alot of hate for this, but I actually really dug castlevania 64 more than any other 3d castlevania game. pisspooor controls aside. but w/e you get used to them.

Ive never even play a castlevania game that wasn't for gameboy advance/wii. (I'm working my way through Portrait of Ruin now) I have popped the nes ones into emulators from time to time but without the exploration aspect they just never hooked me. 3d castlevania is different, but damn if this game doesn't look awesome.

so in black ops. i've been temp banned for 10 days from making a custom playercard image lol

I think people randomly report those A LOT in Black ops.. I know someone that just scrolls through everyones and reports them if they have thing's that look like they're fucking. And swastikas to..

I think people randomly report those A LOT in Black ops.. I know someone that just scrolls through everyones and reports them if they have thing's that look like they're fucking. And swastikas to..

I can see someone getting slightly offended by one, but I don't see why people would go throgh looking for ones to report. I hardly even notice what most of them are. If you are old enough to buy this game you have been on the internet long enough to know and have seen the sketchy things that people so when given free time and loose regulations. It should not be a surprise to anyone that people put penises and animals fucking as their emblem.

long story short. its not a big fucking deal. old enough to play? old enough to see cartoon animals fucking and not whine about it.

Really hitting the Dreamcast hard, haha. I might give it a permanent place with the electronics. Does anyone have a black one they would want to sell?

Playing this now. Fear Effect made all these types of games seem so subgrade to me. Fuck those Fear Effect titles were sweet. The main reason I never got a PS2 was that I kept waiting and waiting for FE: Inferno to come out, so I could just buy the whole hog all at once.

This one was always good though. It helps that it's got those buttery SofDec graphics.

51XWRQH4WKL.jpg

I really wanna play it on PC rather than Xbox, wanna try out the mod scene. I heard it can completely change the game. Need a better graphics card though, it's the card that is the determining factor, right? I've got a 2.5ghz dual core pentium, 4gig ram but my graphics card is crap...

Once you've played a game with some really good mods like these http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/07/16/ten-essential-oblivion-mods/ for Oblivion and http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/10/13/10-essential-fallout-3-mods/ for Fallout 3, you'll never want to go back to the console version.

My bro got a decent enough laptop to run multiple Oblivion mods and have been playing that again since getting that for PS3 when it came out. There's just no comparison....

C_ttZOUZsE0

a7b0mjp1wRA

I'm about 10 years behind on the world of PC gaming since I've never owned a powerful enough PC to really get into. Shit, even the whole concept of online multiplayer seemed incredible and novel when I first got a 360, but that FO3 mods list is amazing. The whole concept of an individual programmer/fan redoing NPC faces and high-res versions of the world textures just blows my mind. Wish I played FO3 on a PC now.

:) .

Please note: Pre-order Price Guarantee covers one or more item(s) in this order. If the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the release date, you’ll receive the lowest price. See details.

Order #: 002-0059711-14****

Shipping Method: Two-Day Shipping

Shipping Preference: I want my items faster. Ship them as they become available. Subtotal of Items: $249.99 Shipping & Handling: $0.00 Promotion Applied: -$6.62 Pre-order Guarantee: -$0.00

——— Total for this Order: $243.37

Delivery estimate: March 30, 2011 1 “Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Blackâ€

Video Game; $249.99

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

LBP2 is out

late reply. will get this in a month or so after a good number of levels are out since i never have the patience to make one that i'm satisfied with. some people know what they're doing though.

don't know if posted yet

zQxngCm5BtU

a level with minigames inside a Windows XP mockup from the beta

I agree that ghost is overpowered. It wouldn't be half as bad if the spawns weren't so shitty. I played MW1 & 2 the other day and was actually refreshed by the fact that I was placed all the way on the other side of the map. At least they increased explosives damage to make Flak Jacket a bit more used.

What I don't understand in BO is how they'll start spawning the opposing team behind you if anyone breaks an imaginary halfway mark. The only times I die nowadays are from the dudes that I just killed respawning within a sprint's distance behind my team, rather than somewhere further back behind their spawn. I know part of it's to prevent spawn trapping, but that's something earned by superior teamwork. You just died, so that should equate to something detrimental to your team and would have to work for to redeem, not rewarded with reverse spawn for an easy redemption kill. It's even worse when you kill a ghost user, have the UAV up to show that most of the team is in front of you for, only to get trolled by said ghost who happened to spawn behind you. The worst.