video games ruined my life

DüM

you CAN start ME2 without ME1, it's does have it's own story too it, but without playing me1, i feel like you'd be missing part of the big picture, and the decisions you make in ME1 carry over into ME2, it does play somewhat of important role int he game.

I would personally wait, but idk how long you would have to wait for ME1.

sucks man

Me, my kid brother, royale, and dum played mw2 for what had to be 4-5 hours today, had some fantastic games. that asshole with the aa12 really irritated me though

FUUUU missed out

Me, my kid brother, royale, and dum played mw2 for what had to be 4-5 hours today, had some fantastic games. that asshole with the aa12 really irritated me though

FUUUU missed out

Someone school me; I have a copy of ME2 sitting here, but super-cheap ME1 has been delayed due to stock issues from my favourite online vendor. No word on expected ship time. Should I cancel it and just start with ME2 or is this a stoops idea?

Just started playing ME2, I think you'd be missing out if you hadn't played ME1 first.

Someone school me; I have a copy of ME2 sitting here, but super-cheap ME1 has been delayed due to stock issues from my favourite online vendor. No word on expected ship time. Should I cancel it and just start with ME2 or is this a stoops idea?

Just started playing ME2, I think you'd be missing out if you hadn't played ME1 first.

ahhh missed you, lozinski.

I was playing with royale and dunk earlier and copped a 30-3 among a few other dope scores.

I also tried playing the barebones playlist and it's kinda cool except it was FFA way more than TDM. and FFA spawns are terrible.

ahhh missed you, lozinski.

I was playing with royale and dunk earlier and copped a 30-3 among a few other dope scores.

I also tried playing the barebones playlist and it's kinda cool except it was FFA way more than TDM. and FFA spawns are terrible.