video games ruined my life

DüM

Videos of the Gun Mode from the same links above, just wait til the video ends and watch the Wager Match Commentary videos.

New Killstreaks:

3 Kills – Spy Plane

3 Kills – RC-XD (RC bomb)

4 Kills – Counter Spy Plane

4 Kills – SAM Turret

5 Kills – Care Package

5 Kills – Napalm Strike

6 Kills – Sentry Gun

6 Kills – Mortar Team

7 Kills – Attack Helicopter

7 Kills – Valkyrie Rockets

8 Kills – Blackbird

8 Kills – "Rolling Thunder"

9 Kills – Chopper Gunner

11 Kills – Attack Dogs

11 Kills – Gunship

and they balanced the game so that stopping power is unnecessary, should have done that from day one. why does it make sense to have to use stopping power on the 50cal to be effective? that thing puts tangerine sized holes in people any way you place it and now all of a sudden cause i dont have "stopping power" it cant? makes no fucking sense

^ and jugger/painkiller is out too so that whole shitty game of checkers is gone. digging the simplicity that is sort of starting to show (at least for a CoD) in the gameplay footage. if you're really about more barebone customization and "twitch", you'll be playing halo: reach, but I'm starting to be pretty excited for both games which would have been heresay for me this time a year ago

halo's campaign will blow black ops' out of the water completely ofc

and they balanced the game so that stopping power is unnecessary, should have done that from day one. why does it make sense to have to use stopping power on the 50cal to be effective? that thing puts tangerine sized holes in people any way you place it and now all of a sudden cause i dont have "stopping power" it cant? makes no fucking sense

AGREED, i had to use the scout sniper class the other day because i took off the heartbeat sensor on my barrett loadout, hit a dude in the chest and it doesn't kill him, i said wtf and switched to an AR

i preordered MoH, tried the beta and although it was buggy I enjoyed it. everything seems very balanced. i especially like the option of offensive or defensive killstreaks.

it was fun playing WaW last night with beezup and sixthousanddollars. i dont think we lost a game. all about grabbing the tanks haha. zOmnia you should pick it up for cheap and play with us, you'd like it a lot.

i preordered MoH, tried the beta and although it was buggy I enjoyed it. everything seems very balanced. i especially like the option of offensive or defensive killstreaks.

it was fun playing WaW last night with beezup and sixthousanddollars. i dont think we lost a game. all about grabbing the tanks haha. zOmnia you should pick it up for cheap and play with us, you'd like it a lot.

Good. You are getting Black Ops too, right?

I thought you were getting MoH.

I very well might... I will check Amazon.

I've been buying too much shit lately though.

I am going to unload a few of the games I don't play...

namely RDR, BioShock 2, Dante's Inferno... I don't know what else.

Basically all of the shit that got hyped up and was a waste of my time.

My homie insists I play FFXIV.

But...I hate Squaresoft/SquareEnix. I can't handle any FF. Same shit with different characters every time.

Only FF I could play was tactics, and only the old school one on the PS, all the new ones suck.

I dunno, can any of you FF fanatics(esp. 11 I guess) explain if you think XIV worth throwing down on and paying monthly?

I have never ever played a p2p game, shit robs you...but yeah interested if anyone can explain the appeal.

I used to be an FFXI fiend then my PC got fucked and I never fixed it. Still I am planning on doing a whole PC remodel for XIV. preordered it but probably won't install until Nov. MMO's got to get those bugs fixed first.

I wish I still had the tolerance to complete games. I really want to finish Front Mission 4, Stella Deus, and a handful of other RPG's but I can barely get pass the load game screen. Turned on Shadow Hearts entered the graveyard and immediately turned the game off.