video games ruined my life

DüM

lolll if you guys want that I can help.

also, any ps3 bros that want either MW2 map pack I can help a few people.

brobro need that map pack joint!! how do i get it from ya?

lolll if you guys want that I can help.

also, any ps3 bros that want either MW2 map pack I can help a few people.

I'd appreciate the stimulus pack, how does this work?

after playing a bit of ff13 and seeing fallout new vegas trailers i thought both jrpgs and nonjrpgs were going down the drain but i recently borrowed dragon age from a friend and i must say it has restored some of my faith in the genre

The gameplay and technical aspects of ff13 were great but the story was weak, it could have been a great game if they had done a better job with the characters.

The only rpg that's really grabbed me lately is Demon's Souls, but its something you'll either love or hate

for future reference the way it works is this:

when you dl anything from the Playstation Store you are allowed to download that on 5 different machines at any given time. In order to do that though you'll have to sign in to your account from that machine.

So, you create a new user. Go to sign in to PSN and choose "existing account", enter the credentials and you're in.

Then, find whatever you're going to download and go for it. If the person sharing with you has credit card info in their account it will ask for this info first. You cancel this and it will ask if you would rather clear the cc info from the account. Do that and download like normal.

You'll have to keep the user you created on you PS3 for as long as you want access to the downloaded content.

PM me if you want either map pack. I'll send you my user/pass when I'm not playing later.

for future reference the way it works is this:

when you dl anything from the Playstation Store you are allowed to download that on 5 different machines at any given time. In order to do that though you'll have to sign in to your account from that machine.

So, you create a new user. Go to sign in to PSN and choose "existing account", enter the credentials and you're in.

Then, find whatever you're going to download and go for it. If the person sharing with you has credit card info in their account it will ask for this info first. You cancel this and it will ask if you would rather clear the cc info from the account. Do that and download like normal.

You'll have to keep the user you created on you PS3 for as long as you want access to the downloaded content.

PM me if you want either map pack. I'll send you my user/pass when I'm not playing later.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DÃœM again.

brobocop tonight!!

anyone else experience the "red ring of death" for their xbox?

fuck man...

All my friends that have traded up or invested in the new XBOX say it's awesome - doesn't really get too hot and runs a lot quieter. If that's a feasible option...

More Black Ops news:

-There is going to be an object called 'Nightingale'. It was a bundle of firecrackers that created noise and gunfire sounds, as to draw Viet-Cong to the location. If in multiplayer it could create a flashing red dot on enemy radar, a fake person so to say

-"You can create a tag and etch it onto your weapons, so they're stamped as yours. The option is also there to alter your sights and clip on attachtments such as flame-throwers"

-another new feature is the addition of currency in multiplayer. Your success gives you cash which you can spend on unlocking new weapons, uniforms and accessories to your player

-New Team Tactical type gamemode called Wager Match. It chooses a random game mode out of One in a Chamber, Sharpshooter, Sticks and Stones and Gun Game

-One in a Chamber - you have one bullet and a knife, and every kill you get gives you another bullet

-Sharpshooter - you are given a random weapon, so you either get a overpowered, or underpowered weapon

-Sticks and Stones - you have a crossbow, ballistic knife and Tomahawk. Crossbow and ballistic knife kills give you points, Tomahawk kills don't

-Gun Game - you start off with a bad weapon, but every kill upgrades you weapon. The first to reach the 20'th gun wins. Here is some footage of a Gun Game mod from mw2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oapK3gDMZSo

-TDM is still there, but points such as headshots, and other bonuses are added to the team score

-Three confirmed maps:

-Radiation (set in a power station)

-Summit (snowbound mountain base)

-Launch (missile base - the rocket will lift off dureing gameplay, and fry anyone underneath)

-Call of duty black ops trailer will debut at half time during England v Bulgaria on ITV1 on 3 September

Overall, it is good that Treyarch have listened to the community. There is a large selection of customisation, and Gun Game was a game mode previously asked for by the community (SEARCH!) Also the maps will be interactive, and the Nightingale has been asked for since MW2. What are your opinions? Personally i do not like the idea of currency, and i think the level system was fine, but at least that means that when you get to top level, you're journey is not over, as you can still unlock everything

Beta should be coming out supposedly. There were some fake screens, but still no concrete details.