video games ruined my life

DüM

Who here still plays and/or would be down to play? I will be talking to the fellas over at SF to try to set this up.

Here are some qualifications if you want to be on the team:

Must have 1 or more of the following:

K/D better than Hitler - (Architeqt)

MLG tryhard skills - (Bornxtoxexpire)

Pro dropshot skills - (chchchip)

Shit-talking ability that will lead to them quitting - (Zomnia)

TOOB skills - (Brobocop posse)

Riot Shield skills - (Eeeaann)

#1 Draft pick - (Beezup)

I'm not sure about if there are any PS3 players at SF that would like to play, but i'll ask and find out.

Who wants in?!?

YES PLEASE.

XBL: bhambham7

was checking out sf to see what all this beef was about, they getting hella hyped over there

We can have try outs and base them on K/D ratio and since sloppy is a tratior we will gun for him durning this match. so the following guys can play "X" amount of games. The 6 that die the least make the team that will crush those sorry faygs on SuFu. Then we will log onto Sufu and talk shit forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

show em whats up 360 bros.

side note, finished RDR yesterday. was kinda expecting the ending to be earlier than it was, but good nonetheless. next up--dragon age: origins.

My MW2 skills are baaack after those matches we just had. I've been beasting on some pub matches today. I'm a few headshots away from fully mastering the TAR. Maybe I should move on to another gun after I do that.

Also, again, does anyone want to hook me up with the second map pack on PS3? PLEASE BROS.

My MW2 skills are baaack after those matches we just had. I've been beasting on some pub matches today. I'm a few headshots away from fully mastering the TAR. Maybe I should move on to another gun after I do that.

Also, again, does anyone want to hook me up with the second map pack on PS3? PLEASE BROS.

need that map pack shit too.

need to kop a new controller this week...cant use tactical knife only when we play demolition or sabotage..LOL

need that map pack shit too.

need to kop a new controller this week...cant use tactical knife only when we play demolition or sabotage..LOL

some of my favorite moments in MW2 are defending the bomb site with just my SPAS. I took like 10 of them out during the last seconds of the bomb on that Skidrow Sabotage match. I just keep moving and aim for the face. It's a great strategy haha.

SqJpMolBmQE

really want this to finally release...
made by the guy who made counter-strike

graphics are whatever, pretty much same as cs:s, but gameplay looks wayy better/more fun than cs

oh man, this totally looks sick!

yeah trying to get in on that closed beta... :o

BPoDthj_ygA

(lol @ discovery being played in video, but it gives a good idea of the fast gameplay that kinda was missing from cs)

....Do these fools want to play hXc shit? Cause I don't have the patience for it.

Yes. They play/prefer hardcore 99% of the time. I think the only time they play other stuff is when the have more than 6, and then they'll play ground war.

I am going to lobby for an equal amount hardcore/regular games. Therefore we are not playing into their strengths and vice versa.

You guys back to brobocoppin?

Let me know when you're on! Haven't played it a god daaaaamn long time.

me and royale have been on in the mornings a few times recently 11~12est and then large portion of team brobocop has been getting together recent nights to play mw2 or ssf4

this is DUM getting punched in the face

Guest jonathannrobert
Flag running isn't as easy as people make it out to be.

Also, I don't play during the night. Working night shift sucks ass

Sprinting around like an asshole carrying a flag doesn't qualify as strategic or difficult. Capture the flag is good for nothing more than running up your kd and killstreaks.