video games ruined my life

DüM

SPAS W/GRIP or FMJ

I use stopping power for mass range rape.

I would suggest either going with the stricker for smaller areas.

Make sure you shoot the whole mothafucking round on the dude tho, that shit has no range.

OR if you're a real man, learn how to aim properly and use the spas. (It's pump so you shoot a lot slower)

i read the spas doesn't benefit from grip, fmj, or sp. true? is there ANY good attachment for the spas? i just put grip on there anyway.

i read the spas doesn't benefit from grip, fmj, or sp. true? is there ANY good attachment for the spas? i just put grip on there anyway.

I would use grip until you get extended mags. Penetration is so poor on SPAS that FMJ is useless, and I generally don't like to mess with my sights so that leaves extended mags. Grip is nice if you can't deal with the recoil but that just takes getting use to.

What kill streaks are you guys running for sniper classes? I've just started messing around as a sniper... I just go straight 3-4-5 (UAV, Counter-UAV, Predator).

I feel like I'm constantly dying without the first two.

Method

I find that UAV is unnecessary to have if you use care package because 8 times out of 10 you'll get a UAV or a counter UAV. I use 4-9-11 (Care Package, Pave Low, Chopper Gunner). I never really thought about changing just because I snipe though

I have to admit I'm pretty shitty with sniping, so I guess I have to go back to basics for killstreaks when I play my sniping classes. I've only just started to snipe this past week.

When I run 5-7-11 or 7-11-25 streaks on my coldblood AR classes I have no problem consistently getting my high killstreaks. But with sniping I find it essential to have UAV up all the time... without it I get ninja'd way too much. Counter-UAV helps too so that I can snipe freely without having to use a silencer. And I pick predator because I usually never get past 5 kill streak with my sniping class.

With more practice I figured I'd be able to use a higher reward build, but I was wondering if anyone else who mainly plays sniper classes always sticks to UAV/Counter-UAV.

i didnt even like how dirty the helicopter was in cod4...

cod4 helicopter is a bitch compared to mw2 choppers/ac130/etc. You can run to cover while getting shot and survive most of the time.

best spas (and protip) ever:

44.jpg

44. Turn around and wait in ambush, your shotgun at the ready.

i was in the FUCKING ZONE this morning, put up 7 straight 40/50 spots and then the game lobby got closed, i wanted to cry

9iqywj.jpg

straight rolling on fools with my ump, why didn't anyone tell me it was so beastly? i'm never going back to assault rifles again

Method

I find that UAV is unnecessary to have if you use care package because 8 times out of 10 you'll get a UAV or a counter UAV. I use 4-9-11 (Care Package, Pave Low, Chopper Gunner). I never really thought about changing just because I snipe though

Keep in mind you have to wait and guard your airdrop.

FUCK DAT.

When I play, I much rather have a UAV right when I get it because I'm the type of guy that kills all the camping douches.

This means I'm always near enemy spawn and never have time or space to cover a care package.

Also, you should consider using the AC130 with the Pavelow. You can't use the chopper gunner at the same time because 'the air is too crowded'.

Then you could cover your pavelow from all the rockets and shit mang.

For sniping, how can (the predator guy) not get over 5?

I find it's muuuuuch easier to get a better KDR with a sniper class.

Even when you're in the frontlines quick scoping the shit out of the other players.

I use the same killsteaks for any class I have. The only times I change is if I'm with a full party or not. (If they need Emergency airdrop or Counter UAV)

please use the sight on the SPAS (not always but i do anyway even though it can get me killed). With stopping power you will really be surprised at the range.

i will listen to the spas master, but i'm surprised you use the sights! i did at first then i thought i was wasting time aiming. will try.

i thought the grip was pretty useless since you have to reload anyway - and you pretty much center your aim after you reload.

The way I feel thru my experience is that while aiming down the sight increases the bullet spread (which it does, according to game code), it seems to ensure that the biggest mass will be shot straight.

Think of it as a sniper rifle with a burst. When you no scope/hipfire with the rifle, the bullet is shot anywhere within the reticule. But when you ats, the bullet goes straight. I think those same rules apply with the shotty. The spread may increase for all the bullets, but most of the bullets will go straight on the shot gun.

Du with a riot shield kept comin at me, with backup (the little bitch), and throwing a claymore (with Danger Close) whilst I tried to evade. Fucked up my kdr for a few matches... But truly, nothing more satisfying that knifing a shielded player in the back. Sucka...