video games ruined my life

DüM

look on craigslist for someone doing modding

i use hdloader on mine with a network adapter and a 250 gb hard drive

a ps2 with a mod chip is the easiest because some games have issues running off a hard drive

i like the idea of wheels, but never used one that made me feel like the cost, space and effort were worth it. usually they got used once and left to the side. i have been fooled too many times at this point to think its useful anymore...

FUUUUUUUU finally got gold in the intermediate top gear challenge :D !!!

wow, congrats. that challenge was (is still) giving me nightmares. only got silver so far... the one after that i got gold after two tries talk about uneven difficulty :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Recently played GT5 at a friends place, holy shit its fun. The only racing game I've been into was Initial D at the arcades, and GT5 surprised me.

Just pre-ordered Bad Company 2: Vietnam expansion. Any PC gamers up in this thread?

Seems that PC gaming isn't really popular anymore which is sad. There is a superfuture group on steam though

I mean yeah moddin it isnt hard but then I'd have to do the burn dvd thing. I tried it before with my dc and I don't think I'd ever do it correctly. But I'll do it during summer maybe.

its alot easier burning games for ps2 than for dreamcast

just use like alcohol 120% or imgburn and mount the image