Durrty Dozen +2 offical threak

cheapmuthafukr

i sent em today... sorry guys

i know it seems crazy, but its really been this long since i had an extra 35 dollars. ive barely been paying my bills lately.

also, i stopped wearing them when i was supposed to. i wasnt gonna do that....

speaking of evisu

i had to wash mine and now i can only fit them over one testicle

:(

I have to wash mine soon & I am fearful.

do the evisus continue to shrink with additional washes? thinking about picking up a pair of 2000 no.1

THANKDS YOU CHEPP FOR SENND THE JEANS

I HAEVE BEEN WEARING THEM TO SLEEP WITH ALL THEY GAYS I KNOW AND MY COUSIN HAS A GFACTORY JOB AT NIGHT HE MAKES AUTHOENTIC REPLICA HE SAID HE CAN SEND ALL THE SUPrERGAlZ A PAIR TO KEEP GOING TTHE TOUR SO WE CANN ALL ENJOY THE GOOD PLEASRS TO CUM TOGHTETTER

I WILl POST PICS L(8R (TO EJAUCLATE(

XOOXO

DDDML

I love this DDML dude. He is to denimdestroyedmylife as this durrty dozen is to the original durrty dozen.

Got a letter from Hamburg customs that the jeans are here,i could pick them up tomorrow.

But they want a bill or invoice which doesnt exist of course.

i am not too sure if they believe the truth.

any suggestions what to tell them?

Print out an "Ebay" receipt for used workpants - $15...:D

That they are part of a worldtour -

Customs has to accept that when the parcel states gift and is valued below $50 and the sender is not a store that you don't have to pay customs.

They are just being bitches since the package is from the US...they are used and from a friend - that's all - sign in the box and ur out of there..

so i went into the customs-office which was fairly crowded and watched how every person had to show some sort of invoice,if not they were send away without their parcel.when it was my turn this women asked me said question.i replied "i havent got one,this pants are not belonging to me."

she made an utterly stupid face and i explained that this jeans are travelling around the world,sended from one person to another,all documented on some internetforum.she didnt had a clue what i was talking about and asked if the jeans are new.than i had to open the box,pulled them out of the MF-bag and little stones,some coines and a small plastic skull rolled over the counter.the jeans are nicely covered in some Florida dust and so was the counter.question answered,i left without paying anything.

look how filty they are:

4731142402_093e85a340.jpg

4730498921_34c108d176.jpg

4731141718_247071ac0e.jpg

thats why its called dirty dozen,right? and being the same dirty bastard as cheap ,i didnt mind and jumped into them immediately.

4731141488_667bac1b9d.jpg

who is responsible for this great little pouch? soo well done!

4730497131_0f8b3e21e0.jpg

the belongings so far... loving it!

4731140522_4b155a4b3e.jpg

4731140268_46a54c50b6.jpg

4731140746_eb93530b4f.jpg

wow!

look if they were made for you.

wouldn't have thought custom office in HH is so strict and send people away woth no parcel

there were two women from Ghana before me,trying to pick up some T-shirts and kids size Nike trainers,no invoice.it was marked with 50,-$ but this silly cow told them that is far to low so the real value will be calculated,and they have to check first if the trainers are not faked...

man, i miss those pants

glad to see this thread going again

i feel you.was never too keen on MF stuff,but this pair changed my mind.

too many details to mention,but Cotton Duck elaborated it in the MF thread and somewhere here.cut reminds me of the LVC 20's 201,esp. the topblock,but with a much lower,hence more flattering rise.

wish my 201 would fit as great as this.electrum,do you read this?

i feel you.was never too keen on MF stuff,but this pair changed my mind.

too many details to mention,but Cotton Duck elaborated it in the MF thread and somewhere here.cut reminds me of the LVC 20's 201,esp. the topblock,but with a much lower,hence more flattering rise.

wish my 201 would fit as great as this.electrum,do you read this?

He's got an asian tailor that can make those jeans better and for like $60.