Durrty Dozen +2 offical threak

cheapmuthafukr

Been a crazy few weeks and i'm way behind but here are some pics.

Been helping my brother build an apartment for my dad who's health is failing and has to move to be closer to my brother and his wife ( I live 3 hours away from them)

dads-001.jpg

dads-002.jpg

dads-003.jpg

dads-004.jpg

dads-005.jpg

In the pic where we are standing up I'm standing on a rock. My dad and brother are both giants.

Finally got ride of the beard as well. My girlfriend was not a fan and was more than happy to take pics.

beardtrim-001.jpg

beardtrim-002.jpg

beardtrim-003.jpg

beardtrim-004.jpg

and today without the beard in the Mister Freedoms and DXX#3 (order yours today)

iatj-001.jpg

Gonna do more construction work so I'll get more pictures of what we

have done in a very short time.

also haircut pics later today!

Been a crazy few weeks and i'm way behind but here are some pics.

Been helping my brother build an apartment for my dad who's health is failing and has to move to be closer to my brother and his wife ( I live 3 hours away from them)

dads-001.jpg

dads-002.jpg

dads-003.jpg

dads-004.jpg

dads-005.jpg

In the pic where we are standing up I'm standing on a rock. My dad and brother are both giants.

Finally got ride of the beard as well. My girlfriend was not a fan and was more than happy to take pics.

beardtrim-001.jpg

beardtrim-002.jpg

beardtrim-003.jpg

beardtrim-004.jpg

and today without the beard in the Mister Freedoms and DXX#3 (order yours today)

iatj-001.jpg

Gonna do more construction work so I'll get more pictures of what we

have done in a very short time.

also haircut pics later today!

Nice Jimmy, you look a million years younger. Maybe your father and brother can follow you with your vegan diet. Thanks for posting.

Ha! Don't think I haven't mentioned that and it has fallen on deaf ears. They Love to EAT.

My brother did like my Iron Heart apron. When I told him what it cost he said I was crazy. The next day he paid $7000 for a 1947 CASE tractor he is going to re-build and restore. He parked it right next to the other 4 other tractors he has bought and is gonna "restore".

Nice Jimmy, you look a million years younger. Maybe your father and brother can follow you with your vegan diet. Thanks for posting.

Ha! Don't think I haven't mentioned that and it has fallen on deaf ears. They Love to EAT.

My brother did like my Iron Heart apron. When I told him what it cost he said I was crazy. The next day he paid $7000 for a 1947 CASE tractor he is going to re-build and restore. He parked it right next to the other 4 other tractors he has bought and is gonna "restore".

I moved here (Nacogdoches, Texas) in 1985 to go to school and never left. I have been going to this place for 26 years for haircuts.

milfords.jpg

rode my Triumph for the first time this summer and discovered

that the pockets on the back of the legs are PERFECT for holding

my glasses while I ride.

mister-freedom-pkt.jpg

and here is the result.

haircut.jpg

I moved here (Nacogdoches, Texas) in 1985 to go to school and never left. I have been going to this place for 26 years for haircuts.

milfords.jpg

rode my Triumph for the first time this summer and discovered

that the pockets on the back of the legs are PERFECT for holding

my glasses while I ride.

mister-freedom-pkt.jpg

and here is the result.

haircut.jpg

Went back to Dallas again last weekend to help my dad and brother move some things in the 100º heat.

Saturday My brother and I drove over to Red Oak to pick up a '39 Dodge flatbed truck he bought last year. He wants to restore the truck and use it to haul the Tractors and tractor engines he re-builds and restores.

We went to the home of Jim Zachery, an 82 year old retired engineer who restores tractors himself. He is a vision of what my brother will be in 40 years.

standing on the trailer

jimmy-06.07.11-001.jpg

jimmy-06.07.11-002.jpg

This is the truck. It actually started up but it can't be driven because the

tires are wrecked.

jimmy-06.07.11-003.jpg

jimmy-06.07.11-004.jpg

jimmy-06.07.11-005.jpg

jimmy-06.07.11-009.jpg

Here is the title for the truck. It was driven to Dallas in a fleet of trucks and equipment by the Fortress Improvement Co. of NYC in 1945. They built several buildings in downtown Dallas over a 12 year period and rather than drive all the trucks back, they just sold everything. Mr. Zachery bought it in 1958 and used it on his farm until 1979.

jimmy-06.07.11-010.jpg

One of Mr. Zachery's over 40(!) restored tractors

jimmy-06.07.11-006.jpg

Quick shot of the MF's

jimmy-06.07.11-007.jpg

My brother bought this tractor while we were there ($8,000). It is a restored

1947 Oliver. He is gonna re-sell it to a guy in Maine who is looking for one just like it. He should get $10,000-$12,000 for it.

jimmy-06.07.11-008.jpg

Sunday we went to the high school in Forney, Texas where my Uncle works and oversees all new construction. My Dad wants a stainless steel countertop for his new kitchen and my Uncle had a lot of stainless steel they were just scrapping.

MF's on the job site

jimmy-06.07.11-021.jpg

jimmy-06.07.11-022.jpg

Dad finds just the right sized piece

dadw.jpg

Got a couple of guys to cut it

jimmy-06.07.11-013.jpg

quick MF's shot

jimmy-06.07.11-014.jpg

My uncle, brother & dad, over 800 lbs. of human. They actually make fun of me for being "small" ( I'm 6' 2" and 180lbs.)

jimmy-06.07.11-015.jpg

we were supposed to just take the table top but my brother ended up taking all this stainless steel stuff ( he is a hoarder ).

jimmy-06.07.11-019.jpg

I actually saw some school lockers I thought I needed so...

jimmy-06.07.11-012.jpg

jimmy-06.07.11-020.jpg

Our next stop was to go park the trailer on my dad's farm. This is the house he grew up in. He is the oldest of 8 kids and his parents were cotton farmers. He bought this land 20 years ago from the people my grandfather sharecropped it for. No one lives in it now.

jimmy-06.07.11-016.jpg

In 1967 while my dad was in Vietnam they shot several scenes for the movie "Bonnie & Clyde" at this house. My grandparents didn't tell anyone about it because they had no idea who Warren Beatty & Faye Dunaway were. My mom was living with her parents in Irving, Texas and was pregnant with me and just happened to see a picture of my grandparents with Beatty & Dunaway in the Dallas Morning News.

2 of the 13 tractors my brother has parked at the farm

jimmy-06.07.11-017.jpg

This is a 1935 square hay bailer.

jimmy-06.07.11-018.jpg

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Just got the MF's from the washer and top button has come off!!

busted0button.jpg

after digging around at the bottom of the washer i found it

busted0button2.jpg

I think I might need to send these back to Christophe to have them

repaired. They are still his and he might like seeing the progress up close.

Beatle I'm not sure how to contact him so i may need your help.