Durrty Dozen +2 offical threak

cheapmuthafukr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, my apologies. Gave the jeans a hot wash and dry and sadly they're still too big for me. I've been meaning to post up, but am pretty forgetful these days. I was at least hoping to show them off to fellow rva member attackswithstones, but haven't heard from him. Let me know where these needto go and i'll get them to the next person. Shame, as they are one of the coolest pair of jeans i've seen! Some really great stuff.

Sorry Lendo, I totally forgot to write you back! Shit has been crazy at work and at home. Huge week at work and getting my house painted.

I'd still love to see them. I wish I could take over your leg, but I can only wear them when I get home after work or on my two days off. So I think they wouldn't get enough wear. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sooo i gots to hang out with Lendo today. seems like every time i go visit, the weather turns to shit. Lendo took me and Sarah shopping. I got new boots. Sarah got clay and pottery stuff for her class. we had many cups of coffee. generally speaking a good time was had by all! on the way out Lendo passed off the jeans and i couldn't wait to open the box. we stopped at "the Alamo" for some grub before heading back down.

IMAG1500.jpg

jeans haven't changed much. JimmyC was the last person to have them. i was before him. but it was like seein an old friend.

IMAG1499.jpg

ok, it looks kinda gross but was really tasty! the Texas Tornado. a gastronomical delight consisting of pulled chicken, Texas baked beans, jalapeno mac n cheese, sided with two pieces of corn bread. i feel like i'm forgetting something

IMAG1498.jpg

so that was it. not sure how much i'm gonna wear these as i have a great new pair to break in. if you're interested in takin these for a spin, lemme know.