Durrty Dozen +2 offical threak

cheapmuthafukr

that's no missile- that's the worlds largest vibrator. Almostnice- you like?

IMG_1383.jpg

Ooh,my old dildo days...but since i am a married man now...sigh.(you dirty bastard!)

and this is an old metal lathe that he uses. is this nice Almostnice?

IMG_1411.jpg

not at all.i used to work on 100+year old machinery.bloody noisy and really hard to operate.most of this gear is sold to Africa nowadays,i dont envy the poor mechanics who are forced to work on those outdated machines.

we had some insane weather hit the area yesterday, here in VA as well as parts of North Carolina. tornadoes are extremely uncommon in these parts and yesterdays storms produce a few that did unbelievable damage to parts of the upper peninsula, an area known as Glouscester and Bertie County North Carolina. the death toll in both states is well over 20 people. very unfortunate.

i had a very long day which started at 4am and didn't end till i got home at 8pm. gotta be back in at 2am so i'm just gonna go and post the pics.

a middle school that got hit hard

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

buses took a major bruisin

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

the debris across a field as the tornado went thru

IMG_1461.jpg

my friend from the other station, Ryan

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

Mike

IMG_1544.jpg

fence pole impaled in car

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

on the way home

IMG_1556.jpg

my pic's don't show nearly half of what wreckage there is. we had a bad tornado hit three years ago in Suffolk that cause some major damage, but that was just one. who knows exactly how many twisters touched down last night, but the damage is bad. oh, and just so you know, it wasn't anywhere near my house. all the damage was about 40min to an hour away.

Reminds me of May 31, 1985 when a dozen tornadoes came through northwestern Pennsylvania and killed 65 people. I was only 8 years old at the time, but I can still vividly remember the destruction. To this day when the spring or summer air goes still and the sky turns a sickly yellow, the hair stands up on my neck and my stomach turns. Tornadoes are absolutely terrible.

that's a chilling story Setterman. guys, more or less the same today. i was too busy to take pic's nor did i want to. the pic's above give you a pretty good idea. tomorrow is gonna be the same. hopefully, i can get back to the tour and fun pics soon. thanks to for all the rep you've given me for these tours. it's been fun and i'll get some more stuff up soon don't worry!

day three of tornado coverage. i've seen so much devastation, it's truly awesome the destructive power of mother nature (as cliche as that sounds) i got one more day of it and then i can chill. thought i'd at least get a post up before i go to bed. gotta be in early- again.

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

somebody's Bloodhound.

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1585.jpg

the guy that lived here died.

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

shit, global warming and it´s effects

Nah, just that time of year in the US. From April to June they're a risk of popping up in the east. By July the warmer weather has settled in and they seem to be less likely. We've been stuck in a cold wet spell where I live, but expect we'll have out first tornado watches by the middle of May. Always scary stuff.

Hope the people you're filming TV are able to get back up their feet soon.

after a couple days of chillin, Quinn and I went on another adventure. took him down to the peanut capital of the world, Suffolk VA. at the end of summer, they have PeanutFest. first stop, the playground.

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

rode the train into town

IMG_1690.jpg

second stop- Peanut store

IMG_1714.jpg

this place is great. been around for a long time. this lady's daddy used to run the place

IMG_1698.jpg

love the old feel to the space

IMG_1699.jpg

every morning they roast peanuts in this machine. it's around 100 years old

IMG_1704.jpg

they put them in brown bags inside the warmers. the peanuts are outta this world when you come early

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

and they got all these other goodies to munch on too

IMG_1706-1.jpg

chillin w/ Mr. Peanut

IMG_1712.jpg

more stuff on the walls

IMG_1710.jpg

i was gonna get a bag of these and send them to Mr. Freedom. maybe next time.

IMG_1707.jpg

maybe for next MF collection- Sailor, Mechanic's, French Gangs and Peanut Farmer?

IMG_1708.jpg

buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks. . .

IMG_1715.jpg

some downtown shots. pretty rundown area. got a mix of new stuff and mostly barber shops.

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

gettin hungry, time to eat!

IMG_1722.jpg

good ole southern home cookin!

IMG_1723.jpg

mr. sneaky

IMG_1725.jpg

headed to the other side of the tracks

IMG_1752.jpg

lots of old peanut buildings and storage places.

IMG_1744.jpg

Planters Peanuts

IMG_1743.jpg

i like old stuff

IMG_1750.jpg

some old Railroad building

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

found a cool antique military and gun shop. owner was cool, but i felt kinda weird takin pic's inside. place was like a museum.

IMG_1768.jpg

train kept a rollin.

IMG_1772.jpg

can we have a quinn world tour? my girlfriend says hes the most adorable darling shes ever seen.

Just imagine all the hearts that little guy is gonna break before he even hits 14.

Love seeing him playing a part in TV's legs of tours. Looks like the coolest, happiest little kid ever.

yeah, he's pretty chill. i wonder if i can get ROY to commish a special pair for his tour. and YES Beats! you can have him whenever! i'd love to see him in full IH battle gear!

well, Happy now gone Easter! nothin excitin today. took a ride out to the sticks to check something out. found this old building pack with crap inside. would love to have been able to rummage thru it to see what gems were buried in there. trust me, i looked in the window. cool shit everywhere.

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

swung by the bay

IMG_1792.jpg

went to a Easter Egg hunt

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

sup Morse!!!

IMG_1787.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

yep, you guessed it. . .

IMG_1791.jpg

Finn- don't worry, everybody in VA Beach is ok. i'm gonna make that visit for you soon, i keep forgetting. thanks again for all the compliments on my tour mate! the tours keep us busy and get us outta the house. i just tell him we're going on adventures and he seems pretty cool with that.

washed the jeans last night after doing yard work. wearing the Eternals for the moment. hope to get a vid or two in soon. we'll see. . .