edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Ok, here's my first pocket dump contribution. Hope it's not too derivative. Sun's finally out which is great (and cold) but sorry about the shadows. I only carry one folder, but had the other in the bag today.

IMG_1082.jpg

-Keys w/ Fenix E01 & old SAK (not sure which model, but has scissors. Want to swap for one w/ bottle opener

-Billykirk zip wallet (10 months in)

-PD20

-Ambitious (new EDC; wanted to try a slightly smaller folder)

-Pilot Precise (left my old Lamy in a coat I need to track down)

-CRKT B.U.L.L

-Zippo tape measure (been using it recently for projects, so it's EDC right now, but not all the time)

-Hill-side bandana (20 months in. Kinda just want a pocket square, since these are bigger than I really need)

Pic w/ iPhone 3G. Upgrade date is in April. I'll be excited for the nicer camera.

What color was that bandanna originally? Red?

^ No lie. The Farmer's Markets in Portland are borderline survival situation's as is. Be prepared to throw some elbows for those organic heirloom hand harvested sugar beets you plan to go home and can.

^ no, as far as i know they havent officially announced it. i found that on some singaporean hardware forum. i tweeted at them tho, hopefully they respond. i'll keep you guys posted~

I think later this spring. They had these at the Outdoor Retailer show last month and I handled them. Really nice feel. Despite their status as Iron Man's bottle of choice, they are super small company, so not sure how fast they are able to move some things along. might be longer on the release.

Speaking of water bottles... My personal fav. I have yet to try a Kor though.

41P9xSi0hxL._SS500_.jpg

http://www.bamboobottleco.com/

I saw these there as well. I love the look, but the whole glass-bottle-in-a-bamboo-sleeve construction didn't do it for me. Just seemed like more to deal with and/or break.

Archival Tote.

tom_with_tote_grande.jpg?1296245456

Good ass shit more spensive but obviously totally worth it.

Made in Oregon! By extremely cool people.

EDIT: Mike told me they're bringing these into the Woodlands Supply Co. Not sure if it will be spring deliveries or later though...

Are there any 4sevens discount codes out right now besides the 8% one? I know they announce them on facebook but I dont use SN... I think im going to sell my Q123 and get something a little bigger.