edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

this 'copycat' thing has happened since this thread started, just browse the older pages

before, everyone had the EZAA, a sharbo X, and maybe a benchmade minigrip..

now it's mini 123s, coolhooks and dragonflys i think

I melted down my dragonfly , quark mini 123 and created...

Quarkfly Mega 321... Pretty dope and totally unique. I added a pen and lanyard for added originality.

2udwdog.png

where to cop?

sorry, had to do it...

I like how condescending this thread has gotten. Especially with the inside joke thread title changes.

No one here is original, as there's been folks with these products longer than you have. So unless you're working with X company to produce something cool and next level, then you can talk about people copying so and so. Because you're only ahead since you figured it's worth dropping money on a knife that you'll never use it to it's fullest potential, before the noobs did. Oh.

Anyone remember those earthquake drills back in elementary school, where you prepared some snacks that wouldn't expire for part of the school year, and you would eat it eventually as a little class party?

But in the end, I guess it is true...

If you're not first, you're last.

i listen to k-popz cuz brane duz........

yeah, me, too

sucks because i hate that shit

eh, i am thinning the herd a bit

selling a caly 3, benchmade 440, and a fontenille pataud on eBay

holler at me and we can work something out privately

also, just got a spyderco bug

i remember them being small but i was nevertheless shocked when i opened up the box.

it is now hanging out on my katamari damacy keyblob

I like how condescending this thread has gotten. Especially with the inside joke thread title changes.

Agreed. Thus the reason I have been lurking here for about a year and only posted like twice. It seems like if your not a regular that posts 30 times a day more times then not you are getting shitted on...

just my .02 though.

ok, let me personally invite people who have been less than enthusiastic to post to go ahead and do so -- i'll do my best to be a better, more helpful OP

this is superculture after all, maybe we need an edc chat edition in the trash..